IV

I woke up the next morning, getting ready for school in the uniform, and going down for breakfast with Pansy.

We were gossiping about her late night study session with Neville. The poor boy is so shy, and terrified Pansy will hex him.

"You know, he wouldn't have done bad in Slytherin. He's very sly and sarcastic," Pansy laughed and sat down next to Blaise.

"Who is?" Blaise asked, mouth full of waffle.

I scrunched up my face at him, to which he shrugged.

"Longbottom," Pansy answered and gave Blaise a napkin.

"What happened with Prince Charming yesterday, Liv? He's been angry since he got into the dorm," Blaise looked at me.

I shrugged and sighed, "He got me detention with Snape, though. Apparently George looks at me too friendly for his liking." I rolled my eyes and took a bite of toast.

"He's jealous of George Weasley?" Blaise nearly choked on his water. "Why would he be jealous?"

"He likes her dumbass," Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why he would be jealous of a Weasley!" Blaise made weird hand gestures. Italians.

"Who's jealous of one of us?" Fred asked, plopping into the seat next to me, George on the other side of me.

"The ferret? What an honor!" George said, eating his breakfast.

"One, why are you sitting here? Two, Fred your sitting on my robes. And Three, George move over!" I felt squished. Being 5'1, and being sat between two 6'4 gingers was very claustrophobic.

"Wanted to check on you to see if there were side effects of the products," Fred shrugged.

"Weasley! Both of you, back to your table!" Snape fussed, and the twins got up.

"Anyway, Blaise, to answer the question, he's jealous because George and I have a history. We broke up a year ago." I said, grabbing my bag, and leaving.

I walked out to the corridor to find an alcove to sit in before classes. I just need to be alone for a bit. I had about an hour until class.

About 20 minutes after I sat, I heard someone walk up to me. I turned to see Draco, looking guilty.

"I'm sorry I overreacted yesterday. I forget that I can't make other people's choices. But I also wanted to talk to you," Draco said lowly.

"Well talk," I said, scooting to give him a place to sit.

"Around you I get these feelings. I don't know if it's desire or if it really is something. That's why I was so jealous of Weasley. I didn't like that he had you first, which is stupid, I got Snape to get rid of your detention," he admitted. The whole time he twisted his ring. It was a black band, with a dragon engraved in it, with black diamonds on it. I noticed it was a nervous habit.

"I feel the same way about you, but I know I can't. Our families are on different sides. My dad is in the Order, Tonks is in the Order. I'm a recruit. Your father is a Death Eater, and I suspect you are as well, since you only wear long sleeves. We would just be asking for death," I looked down at my lap.

"I don't care about the sides we are on. I don't care that I could literally be killed for liking you, as long as you stay safe, I will be okay," he said, placing his hand under my chin and making me look at him.

His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips, "I just want you to be mine."

"I'm yours," I whispered before leaning into to close the gap between us. His lips were soft, dominate. He was in charge, his tongue ran across my bottom lip, which I ignored. His hand moved from my cheek to my throat, squeezing.

He took the opportunity, when I gasped, to slip his tongue through my lips and against mine.

My hands moved from his chest to tug on his hair. I received a groan and he began to kiss down my neck, and up to my ear.

"Such a pretty girl, should I mark you up? Let people know you belong to someone," he whispered, his left hand squeezed my hip.

"Mhm," I hummed and whimpered as he licked the shell of my ear.

"What was that princess?" He asked again, squeezing my throat lightly again.

"Mark me," I whined.

He wasted no time, sucking purple hickies onto my neck.

"Fourty points from Slytherin for PDA on Campus," We heard from behind us, making us jump apart to see who it was. Granger.

"I guess Ron was right, you are a slut. Never took you for the type, Lupin," Hermione glared at me and Draco.

"Let's go, Liv," Draco grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the first class, which was Herbology with Gryffindor.

I had tears threatening to flow, blurring my vision. Hermione's words repeating in my head. You are a slut. Do they all think that?

"Liv," Draco called me and I looked at him. He didn't even have to say anything else and just hugged me into his chest. He was warm, and I felt safe.

"Don't let her words get to you, love. It isn't true," he whispered.

"I just want to go see my dad," I muttered. He was the one who could always make me smile when things got tough. He would give me chocolate, make tea, watch funny movies, or let me cry while he held me. And as much as Draco did do the same, it still wasn't dad.

"Maybe you could visit for the weekend?" Draco suggested.

——————
Saturday

"Are you sure I should go? What if the others visit?" Draco paced around my dorm.

"As long and Dad and Tonks see youre not your father, they will understand. If the others visit, so be it, all that matters is you meet my family," I grabbed his hands and kissed him.

"You're right."

He placed the overnight bag on his shoulder and he grabbed the portkey. It was a leather bound book with RJL branded into it.

The landing was a little rough, but we arrived in front of a little cottage in the middle of the woods. I smiled, Home.

"It doesn't look like much, but it's home," I smiled and took Draco's hand, leading him to the house.

His hand was sweaty and he looked like he was about to shit bricks.

"Relax Draco, you've met Dad before!" I smiled.

"But Ive never met Tonks... we weren't allowed to meet," he gulped and looked down at me.

"You'll love her."

"I hope so," Tonks said from the door when it opened.

"I thought you'd never walk in the door!" Dad said, pulling me into a hug.

"Dad—cant—breath!" I managed to say through his wolf hug.

"My bad. I just missed you, cub!" He said and then looked behind me to Draco and Tonks, who were hugging.