|•34•| Finally at Peace

(I WAS going to put a cute KilluGon picture but this one was better.)

*3rd Person POV*

The class watched in horror as the eyes started to approach them. They didn't know why but the red eyes were like no other. It held a sense of rage and anger to it. They could also see another figure lurking behind it. It looked like a tall lanky man carrying a small child. As they entered the light, out emerged a blond wearing a black suit carrying two large guns. While another man with a suit carrying a small sleeping girl.

Before anyone could say anything Gon shouted, "Kurapika! Leorio!"

Midoriya snapped out of his daze and turned to Gon, "Huh, you know them!?"

"Yeah! They're my friends from back home!" Gon grinned, "Hi guys!"

Kurapika's eyes turned into a soft brown as dropped the guns he was carrying and he ran over to Gon. Kurapika grabbed Gon and hugged him while Gon giggled. Leorio chuckled as the class watched in astonishment.

"We thought you were dead!" Kurapika shouted, "Do you know how long you've been gone for! Almost half a year!"

Gon couldn't stop smiling, "Sorry Kurapika!"

Leorio approached the group carrying a sleeping Alluka. "Gon is your leg broken?" Leorio asked taking notice of Gon's bruising and swelling on his leg

"Yup!" Gon replied

Kurapika let go of  Gon as he took hold of  Alluka, while Leorio squatted down to reverse Gon's leg. Gon was standing on one leg while Leorio examined it.

"Do you know how long it's been broke for?" Leorio asked

"Um, I think three days?" Gon said

Leorio then opened his briefcase he was carrying and brought out a small jar of ointment and bandages. Putting the ointment on Gon's wound he quickly wrapped it and took a look at Gon's leg.

"Luckily it doesn't look like it fractured or broke all the way," Leorio said as he got up

Gon grinned, "Thanks Leorio!" Then Gon turned to his classmates, "Oh yeah! Sorry guys! But this is Leorio and Kurapika!"

Kurapika smiled, "Kurapika Kurta, a pleasure to meet you."

Leorio also greeted the class, "Dr. Leorio Paradinight."

"Who's the little girl? Uraraka asked

"Oh, that's Killua's little sister! Alluka!" Gon replied, "Speaking of that, where is Killua?"

"Oh yeah, why isn't he with you guys?" Kurapika asked

Midoriya looked at his classmates before speaking, "About that... The last time we saw him he was fighting his brother..."

"What!" Kurapika and Leorio shouted

Just then Alluka groaned, making Kurapika turn his attention to the waking girl. "Ah! Sorry Alluka, did we wake you up?" Kurapika apologized

Alluka yawned and looked around and looked at Class 1-A before looking at Gon. "Did we actually go where big brother went?" Alluka asked

"Yup! And that's all thanks to you, Alluka!" Kurapika said

"Yay!" Alluka cheered, "But where's big brother...?"

Kurapika paused before  he spoke, "We don't know but he might be fighting Illumi right now."

Alluka frowned, "Oh no... Big brothers are fighting..."

"It's ok! We'll go see if we can find them right now and tell them to stop! I'm sure they'll listen to you!" Kurapika smiled