|•23•| Practical Exams

(There are a few Time Skips so I apologize if it's confusing!)

*3rd Person POV*

After the attack of Stain, Killua and Gon decided to continue their internship as their injuries weren't too severe. Throughout the week it was pretty settled as all Killua and Gon had to do was patrol. The news of Stain was the main topic of all media, as he caused quite a stir among the public. But sooner or later the week came to an end with Gon and Killua saying their goodbyes to Mirko.

Gon taking a bow to Mirko spoke, "Thank you for everything you taught us!"

Killua also thanked her, "Thank you!"

Mirko smiled, "No problem, maybe we can work together more in the future!"

Gon raised his head, "We'll look forward to it!"

"Ok, we'll you boys have a safe trip back!" Mirko chuckled

"Bye!" Gon and Killua shouted as they boarded their train

*Time Skip: Back at UA*

"Damn Bakugou what happened to your hair?" Killua smirked trying not to laugh

"Dude your hair!" Kirishima laughed along with Sero

"Shut up! It's not my fault my hair is like this, it's gotten so used to this! Stop laughing or I'll kill you!" Bakugou grumbled

Over the time during his internship, Bakugou's hair was slicked back so much that it lost its signature poof. And now he is being made fun of.

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!" Sero laughed

Just then, like an explosion, Bakugou's hair went back to normal making Kirishima, Sero, and Killua hysteric. As everyone continued to talk about their internship the conversation shifted to Midoriya, Iida, Killua, and Gon.

"But if we're talking about the ones who changed a lot it would be those four!" Kaminari said

"Meeting the Hero Killer must have been scary!" Sero said

"We're glad you're safe!" Kirishima said

"Mhm! It must have been so cool being saved by the Pros!" Hagakure said

*Time Skip*

"Ok! Let's get this lesson started!" All Might shouted, "We'll be conducting a race and take everything you learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training."

After explaining everything, the first team competing was Midoriya, Iida, Sero, Killua, and Gon.

"Woah this match seems pretty good," Kaminari said

"Mhm, everyone has really good mobility too," Kirishima added

"I think Midoriya might be at a disadvantage though," Momo said

"I'm betting on Sero," Kirishima said

"I'm betting on Killua," Kaminari replied, "He's really fast."

As the round started Sero was quick to take to the sky while Iida continued to stay on ground level. Killua activated Godspeed zooming past everyone. Gon on the other hand was jumping off buildings trying to reach All Might. But everyone was surprised when Midoriya went past Sero jumping in the air with no problem. Unfortunately, Midoriya lost his footing falling to the ground and came in last. Killua ended up winning with Gon right behind his tail. As the rest of the teams went, the class soon ended.

"Man that training was tough. I have to work on my mobility," Kirishima said changing out of his hero costume

As Killua and Gon changed everyone was surprised by the amount of muscle they had. Although they were just teenagers Killua's and Gon's bodies looked like nothing compared to theirs.