|•4•| Breaking into MME

*Warning: Blood and Smoking*

*Killua's POV*

I swiftly dodge the man's attacks. He was clearly desperate to win, which made his attacks more readable. As I punched him he blocked with his arms which were protected by scales. As I backed off the scales retreated. I quickly ran up to the man punching his face and stomach. I could tell he was spitting up blood. I then jumped and kicked him straight in the head, he tried to protect himself with his scales but my kick had such an impact, they broke the scales revealing his flesh. The man toppled overlying on the ring floor.

"ZOLDYCK WINS!" the referee said into the microphone

"AND THAT'S THE THIRD WIN ZOLDYCK HAS WON TONIGHT!" The man on the speaker shouted

Ugh, I hated this place it was musty and too loud. Even when I was in my dressing room I could hear the crowd shout. As I walked out of the ring I could hear people complimenting me as I walked off. I tched, these people had no respect for me until I was in the ring. It pissed me off. As I walked into my dressing room I was met with Gon and Kaito. Kaito was lecturing Gon that he needed to win tonight even though Gon was going to win no matter what.

"You know what happens if you lose right?" Kaito said to Gon

"I know, I know," Gon said trying to get Kaito to stop lecturing him

The speaker spoke, "NEXT UP WE HAVE FREECESS!"

"Well guess I'm up next," Gon said stripping off his shirt

I blushed seeing Gon shirtless and mumbled, "Good luck."

"Don't worry Killua I'll do fine!" Gon said as he happily skipped off

I walked out of the room with Kaito and watched Gon. Gon was going up against a big man whose muscles were almost pulsing.

"See you made it to the top," A man said beside us

Kaito and I looked at the man. It was the same man we saw last time, but he was wearing a purple and yellow suit. It was an eyesore.

"What do you want Haru," Kaito said grumbling

'Huh? Haru that's his name'. I thought.

"I just wanna see one of my fighters," He said lighting a cigarette

Oh, so Gon is going up against one of his fighters. I hope of is going to be ok.

"AND START!" The referee shout

Before I knew it Gon was punched in the stomach. Gon stumbled back only to be punch again and again. My stomach tightened at the sight. I could hear the man next to me chuckle. I shot him a glare full of my bloodlust. He stopped to looked at me and smirked. Gon regained his stance and punched the guy in the face. The man wasn't even fazed, and grabbed Gon's leg and slammed him to the floor. I winced. Gon spit out blood and ran to the man pushing him while punching him in the stomach with Nen. The man chuckled and grabbed Gon slamming him to the floor again. The man's arm turned to a sharp piece of steel. His grin was stretched across his face. And he stabbed the spot where Gon laid. I was about to run-up to the ring when I heard a crash. Gon was standing there with his index and middle finger out. Gon had used his Jajanken: Scissors. The man stood there and fell with blood gushing out his sides. Gon had not cut the man fully in half but Gon had done a lot of damage.

"F-Freecess is the winner," The referee said

The crowd was quiet for a bit staring at the ring littered with blood. Then they eventually cheered normally with Gon waking out of the ring.