You find out your pregnant- 1D Pref

“Babe, I really think you should go to the doctor.” Your husband Niall set on the edge of your bed, holding your hand in his. You had woken up sick for the 5th day in a row, and he was beginning to get worried. You knew exactly what was going on, however, but you didn’t want to tell Niall just yet. “I will Niall, today. I’ll call and make an appointment.” You reassured him. He leaned over and kissed you on the forehead. “Ok princess. I have to go meet the boys at the studio. I’ll be back tonight around five. Love you!” He kissed you once more, and walked out the door. As soon as you heard the front door click shut, you bolted out of bed. You grabbed your phone off the kitchen counter and dialed the number of your best friend, Eleanor. She picked up on the first ring. “Hello?” “Eleanor!!” you cried. “I need you to come over, now!” “Is everything ok?” she asked, concern filling her voice. “I’m ok, but I need you. Now!” your voice was urgent. “Ok, I’m on my way over.” And she immediately hung up the phone. You sat down on the couch trying to wait patiently, but that was impossible. About five minutes later, there was a knock at the door. You threw it open and Eleanor raced in. “Audrey are you ok? What’s wrong?” she questioned as she hugged you tightly. You pulled back to look at her. “I’m ok Eleanor, but I think I might be…pregnant.” She took a step back in shock. Then, a huge smile crossed her face. “Oh my gosh that’s great!!! Have you told Niall yet?” She beamed at you. “No, I haven’t told anyone yet, except you. I didn’t want to get his hopes up. But I’ve been throwing up every morning this week, and my period is late…” you trailed off, a huge smile breaking on your own face. “I was going to go to the store and pick up a pregnancy test but the last thing I need is for a photographer to snap a picture of Niall Horan’s wife buying a pregnancy test. Stories would be flying EVERYWHERE. I don’t want anyone to find out yet, just in case I’m not.” You sat back down on the couch. “I’ll call my sister.” Eleanor said, as she pulled out her phone and sat on the couch beside you. “She can go pick one up for you. I can’t exactly go out and buy one either, especially since I’m NOT pregnant. Wouldn’t that be a lovely rumor?” You both laughed as she dialed her sister’s number. An hour later, you were sitting in the bathroom, waiting for the test results. Eleanor was sitting on the other side of the door. “Well?” she asked impatiently. “I don’t know yet! I’m still waiting.” You called back to her. You looked back down at the test to see a little pink plus sign. Positive. You were pregnant. You sat staring at the test for a few moments, feeling a bit numb. You were going to have a baby. A huge smile came on your face and tears filled your eyes. You opened the bathroom door and stepped outside. Eleanor took one look at your elated expression, and didn’t even have to ask. She wrapped you in a huge hug. “I’m so happy for you!” she exclaimed. “I can’t believe it.” You said, wiping tears from your eyes. Eleanor stepped back and smiled at you warmly. “I’d love to stay but I have to run! I have some shopping to do before Louis gets home tonight. But call me after you tell Niall alright?” she gave you one more quick hug and left. You shut the door behind her and turned back to look around your house. Pregnant. You were pregnant. You and Niall were having a baby. You smiled to yourself and walked to sit on the couch. You couldn’t wait to tell Niall!