He saves you from your abusive boyfriend - One Direction Pref

A/N: I was going to do all the boys… but I just didn’t know what to do, so I’ll just do Harry and Niall for this one 

Harry: You and your boyfriend, Mace, were walking down the street. It was the middle of summer, and people would stop and stare because your wearing a long sleeved top and pants. It’s not like you wanted to, but you had no choice. Mace abused you, and you were too scared of what he would do to you if someone found out, so this was the only way to keep the scars and bruises covered. “Mace, why do you hit me?” The words slipped of your mouth just as if you were thinking about it. He looked at you, anger rising in his eyes. He didn’t say anything, he just pulled you into a back alley. He pushed you up against the rough brick wall, causing you to hit your head painfully and let out a little screech. He slaps you right across your face, tears streaming down your face, your can’t help but yell for help, even though you know nobody will come, “Shut up Y/N!” Mace yells slapping your arm, were a bruise was already forming. Suddenly, you notice a muscular male figure walking your way, but you try not to get your hopes up by hoping its your saviour. “GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!” You hear a strong British voice yell. The muscular figure steps out of it’s shadow. “I suggest you listen to me.” The Brit speaks out again, and the face came clear to you, it was Harry Styles, he was your saviour. “Oh yeah, I’m so scared of you, pretty boy.” Mace said sarcastically. Harry walked over to him, punching him in the face, and helping you off the ground, grabbing your hand in his, and you two walked away, leaving a furious Mace behind.

Niall: You and your boyfriend, Micheal, were spending your night at a club, which you were a bit worried about, because you don’t drink, but once Micheal has one, he can’t stop, and when his drunk he’s abusive. Who does he abuse? You! “Micheal, I really think you should slow down on the drinking.” You said fearfully, you’ve been only here for half an hour and he’s already had 10 beers. He didn’t reply he just slapped you. Tears began streaming down your face, he slapped you again, now catching peoples attention. He was about to slap you again, but someone stepped in his way, and he stopped. “Move.” Micheal demanded. The person just stepped back, pushing you back some more. “Move. Now!” Micheal demanded once more, but the person slapped him across the face, causing Micheal to stumble onto the floor. The person turned around to face you, revealing… Niall Horan as your saviour. You whisper a quiet thank you to him as he embraces you in his arms.