Chapter Seven-What is the name of...? Part one

(((Picture of April)))

And The B-52's 1991 hit song 'Roam', that's the next song in the 'We are mad...' book soundtrack, right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated Mature for horror images, sex references, some violence, adult themes.

You must be 15 years and over to see and hear it.

***

Avros smiled.

"What is in the name of...?", he asked the Ice Prince.

"Mist Gate...or Madness Town". Prince Blorhan answered. His smile ended once he saw the look on the Vampire's red colored eyes.

"The name has an enduring feel to it".

"And you're relating the oft-told tale to impress...". The Vampire wasn't impressed. He shook his head; he stared at the framed pictures on the green colored walls.

"The name of the first owner of the Inn, M'Prince". He flashed his sharp fangs. Prince Blorhan stumbled.

"I don't know".

"It's not to know, M'Prince. No one knows. Regal would know, but he's...innocent of such matters of Dark Elven Lore".

"And you're supporting of an ancient theory?".

"Dark Elven Lore is not coverted up by magic. It's in the books. A lot of books depict the Ancient Worlds. Something that is beyond understanding".

"Nothing is...".

And their eyes focused on April.

She wore a new elven dress.

Her hair was dry.

Her face was aglow with anger.

"Dark Elven Lore is one aspect of the World. It is in the books. May I see the flames, Vampire? Or M'Prince? April".

The Prince and Vampire blinked at the human girl.

"You're here because of the Zombies", Avros said.

"I escaped them. I have heard of the state of Madness Town falling into ruin. You're the ward of Lady Rose".

"If you say so. I am here until I'm of age of 18. May I sleep here? Or is it too much to ask of two men whose bloodline is different".

"My bloodline is Royal Pure", Prince Blorhan said.

"His blood is pure...but not pure in the purest sense. Your blood lacks feeding, April. A girl in these lands who is underage...is ripe for the picking, especially in the village in England. But there's someting dark inside you...".

"Dark".

"Yes, it's because of the soul is damaged. To experience death at a young age, is to feel dread. And Regal, the owner, can only protect those who haven't met evil. But you were drawn here for a reason; you...and only you".

"Why?", April enquired.

"Fate. The future world is dead. And your survival is a portent. A sign. A matter for the Gods to decide who lives...And who dies".

"And now?".

"Now, there's a need to seek one's soul out. And to make things right. All of the fights in London...has been trasported to Paris, France. And to Madness Town. This place is here...And there...And...everywhere".

"But, can I dream of the...".

"No! The name of the First Born Child of Death is...you". The Vampire stared at the flames. The fiery embers of the smoking wood crackled.

"Death".

"Yes, death. But it maybe a symbolic thing. Nothing is set in concrete. It is in the flames. A vision. They come and go all of the time".

"And now you see me taking lives".

"Yes. But don't worry. What is in the name of your first victim can be seen in the future...When you're one of us...

..."As a Vampire Queen".

And Avros smiled...

...And left the Prince shivering in horror at the news.

***

 Page 8.