Chapter Four-The next morning

Picture of Dresmondra, one of the original Mist Gate witches and her cat; and The Sea Hags's 1988 song 'Under the Night Stars', that's the next song in the 'We are mad...' soundtrack, right in the media section; the song was originally on the 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4: Dream Master' soundtrack.

Warning: It is rated Mature for sex references, fantasy themes.

You must be 15 years and over to see and hear it.

***

Part 2

The Zombies moved onward.

April shivered.

Madness Town wasn't the right place to skip.

The Zombie girl chomped on its right arm. The bone broke; the flesh ripped. And April grabbed the only weapon that she'd had had on her possession.

The chainsaw.

***

Sadly, the chainsaw was broken.

"Damn!". She noticed the blood drip down the Undead's rotten face. She ran to the woods. The Zombie stopped feeding.

It raised its skeletal hands, and attempted to tear the girl's throat. But April fled. She ran to a house nearby.

"Going to bite you", it said.

"Go away!", she said.

The Zombie ignored the dead body.

It knew that it would rise.

***

April knocked on the door.

The porch lamp illumed the front entrance. She heard the crunching of the bones. She tapped on the door.

No one was there.

"HELLO!", she yelled.

Yet more silence.

***

And she saw a elf aiming a hatchet at the Zombie.

Once the sound of screaming happened, the monster's brain turned to pulp...And the elf was covered in blood.

***

April spoke.

"Don't touch it. There's a person it bit". The elf shivered.

"We must go. Once they rise, they'll die. I can't kill all of them, They're bad. Madness Town is full of the mad".

"And...?", April asked.

Then she screamed.

The new Zombie rose.

She gripped the bloody hatchet in her right hand, then brought it down. And, when the Zombie died, she was covered in blood.

"It's time to go!".

"What's your name?", April asked.

"Ellis".

***

And she nodded...

...And they headed to the dirty road...

...And hoped that someone would save them.

Page 5.