A Sacrifice

Y/N = Your Name

F/N = Friend's Name

_________________________________________________________

"Let's check on Ballora and make sure she's on her stage," Handunit suggested.

As you got into the Primary Control Module, you felt uneasy. You knew you shouldn't have come back, but something was telling you to stay. You knew Foxy would be disappointed, but you didn't care.

Pressing the light, your eyes widened in horror as you saw a man, hanging from the stage. As the light turned off, you stood there frozen, trying to comprehend what you just saw. You felt scared. What happened? Did they do that themselves? Did the animatronics do that?

"Great, now let's check on Funtime Foxy."

You couldn't understand how Handunit was so calm. So calm about seeing someone dead. You weren't okay now, you were freaked out.

Pressing the light, you looked away as you saw another dead man. You felt like crying. You weren't used to seeing that. Just thinking about Funtime Foxy killing someone made you upset.

"Great, it looks like everything is as it should be in Funtime Auditorium. Your task today will involve more maintenance work. Circus Baby had a rough day today and is in need of repair. You will be required to reach the Parts & Service Room by once again sneaking through Funtime Auditorium. As always, please proceed with caution."

As you made your way through Funtime Auditorium, you didn't see Foxy. He was nowhere to be seen. You thought it was strange. You were worried Baby got to Foxy.

As you made your way into the Parts & Service Room, you felt a strong hand grasp your wrist. You also heard a laugh behind you.

"Y-You made the w-worst mistake of your l-life not l-listening to F-Foxy."

Turning around, you looked up at Funtime Freddy. His eyes were red. You had no idea what was wrong with him. Would he kill you?

You looked at the hand grasping your wrist. It belonged to none other than Baby, she was smirking.

"Oh, poor human!" she taunted. "Should've listened to that stupid fox. Maybe then you could survive!"

"What did you do with him?!" you shouted.

"O-Oh don't w-worry about him!" Freddy laughed. "H-He's not important r-right now!"

All you felt was panic. You should've listened to Foxy. Now you were going to die. You were going to die. The words rang in your mind. You couldn't believe you would die, F/N was right. Foxy was right. You should have never come back.

"Let me go!" you kicked, trying to get out of Baby's grip.

"Don't try fighting Y/N, just accept your fate," she calmly said. "Foxy can't help you. No one can."

As Freddy and Baby dragged you to the Scooping Room, you hoped that somehow, Foxy would save you. Wherever he was, he had to save you. You wouldn't make it out alive without him.

"Warning, you've entered a highly dangerous area," Handunit warned. "You have entered from maintenance hatch 1B reserved for cleaning and repair of the Scooper. Entering this side of the room is strictly prohibited by unauthorized personnel."

As Freddy pushed you in front of the Scooper, Baby went over to the controls and stood in front of the glass.

"This is how you die," she explained. "I was going to use you to escape, but you've made me mad. You should have never tried to become friends with us."