New Friends

Y/N = Your Name

E/C = Eye Colour

_________________________________________________________

"Motion trigger, Circus Gallery vent."

"You will now be required to crawl through the Ballora Gallery using the vent to your left, to reach the Breaker Room," Handunit explained, "It is recommended that you stay low to the ground and reach the other side as fast as possible, as to not disturb Ballora. I will deactivate myself momentarily as to not create an auditory disturbance. Deactivating."

You looked at the vent near Ballora Gallery. Sure enough, it was open. You could now crawl through and talk to Ballora. If she didn't try to kill you, that is. You knew it was somewhat risky but went anyway.

"Maintenance vent open."

As you started crawling through Ballora Gallery, you looked around for Ballora. It was too dark to tell where she was, but you hoped you could maybe hear her.

"Why do you hide inside your walls, when there is music in my halls~?" Ballora sang, twirling towards you.

Wow, she has a beautiful voice.

You kept crawling through the room slowly. As much as you wanted to talk to Ballora, it was extremely risky, knowing you might die.

"IT SEEMS YOU ARE TAKING A LONG TIME," Handunit spoke loudly. "PLEASE PROCEED AS QUICKLY AND AS QUIETLY AS POSSIBLE."

You were confused and angry at the same time. Handunit had just exposed your location to Ballora, being as loud as he possibly could. Still, he told you to be quiet. At this point, Handunit was going to get you killed.

"Hello there, darling."

You looked up, standing right in front of you, was Ballora. She looked beautiful up close. She was probably the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Her voice was also beautiful and very calming.

"Oh, uh..." you started. "Hi."

"He isn't very smart, is he?" she asked, reaching her hand out towards you.

You assumed she was talking about Handunit. He wasn't smart at all. What did you do to get stuck with him? You'd honestly rather have Angsty Teen. Even if it meant hearing the creepy voice.

Nodding, you placed your hand in Ballora's as she helped you up.

"I was going to kill you," Ballora explained. "But I'll let you live. What's your name?"

"Y/N," You answered. "And thank you for letting me live."

She smiled at you. She seemed somewhat pleased you were here. She must've not talked to anyone for a long time. Maybe now you could ask her some questions.

"Is it okay if I ask you a few things?" you asked.

"Oh, go ahead Y/N," she nodded. "I'm more than happy to answer them."

"Okay," you began. "What's with the locks on the vent doors?"

Ballora fiddled with her lace blue gloves. "Well...the technicians don't want us to see each other. So we're forced to isolate ourselves. Luckily, I have my Minireenas."

You felt terrible for them. How horrible could humans be? Isolating them from each other? You were happy that Ballora had someone to talk to though. At least she wasn't by herself.

"Minireenas?" you raised an eyebrow.

You then felt something on your leg. Looking down, you saw a little ballerina girl clinging onto your leg. Her appearance was somewhat similar to Ballora's.