Second Night

Y/N = Your Name

F/N = Friend's Name

_________________________________________________________

You were in the kitchen making some scrambled eggs. Sometimes, you would slip away into your thoughts. Into your thoughts of your job. The thoughts of last night. You couldn't get the thoughts out. Especially the voice. The voice that lingered in your mind.

You looked at the food you were cooking and realized you had burned it. Sighing, you decided to just get some food at the coffee shop. Maybe then you could let out all the thoughts you were concealing to your friend.

At the Coffee Shop

You walked into the coffee shop and looked around. You noticed your friend cleaning a table and gathering dirty dishes.

They're probably still mad at me. But I've got to try...

Marching over, you tapped your friend on the shoulder. They looked at you and quickly walked off.

Yup, still mad.

"F/N I know you're mad at me and I'm sorry!" you explained, rushing after them.

"Save it Y/N," F/N glared at you. "I'm sorry for caring about your safety!"

With that, F/N stormed off into the employee area. You couldn't follow them, or else you would get in trouble. Standing there upset, you had no choice but to head home.

At Your House

You laid on your sofa, bored out of your mind. Your shift wouldn't start for a while. What could you do in the meantime? You then suddenly had an idea. What if you went to the animatronics in the daytime? Maybe then you could find out who made that voice.

Smiling, you left your house and drove to Circus Baby's Pizza World. Hopefully, it would be opened. You had a lot of questions, maybe someone could answer them. Someone had to. Your thoughts wouldn't go away, you had to get rid of them.

At Circus Baby's Pizza World

Standing in front of the building, you sighed. This was it. Maybe you would finally get some answers. You had to get some answers. You would get some answers.

Walking in, you sneaked past the office, making sure nobody saw you, and headed into the elevator. Nobody was around, not even Handunit. You missed his voice, it was relieving, but now, you would have to go without him.

The elevator brought you down farther and farther until finally, it came to a stop. The elevator was now pitch black. The only light was from the red button. You crawled through the vents and made your way to the Primary Control Module.

When you got there, you decided to see if the animatronics were there. You decided to check on Ballora first. When you checked her stage, she was there. But she was sitting on her stage.

What is she doing?

You looked at the vent below the window. It was closed. There was no way you could get to her. It was the same for the vent to Funtime Auditorium. Closed tightly. You felt bad that the robots couldn't even see each other.

You didn't have a choice but to go back. No matter how badly you wanted to stay. Maybe you would find a way tonight.

There's got to be a way to get in. But I'll figure it out tonight, I don't have time right now.