Don't knee Niall in the balls, you'll feel guilty

Chapter... uh, well, the next chapter

The boys are still arguing.

About Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I'm not even kidding.

"HOW CAN THIS NOT BE PAPER?!!" Louis practically screams.

"It is so scissors, you cheated! I win the game! Louis doesn't get a bed!" Niall says, pumping his fist in the air.

"The game's over, man. TOO LATE." Louis says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Guys! Did you hear me?" I ask, throwing my hands in the air. "Niall is NOT sleeping in my room, he is sleeping anywhere else."

"Can't be the couch, I've taken it." Liam claims.

"Or the guest room bed, that's mine." Zayn says.

"And not the other guest room. Niall, too bad." Harry says.

"No, no. Niall will be sleeping right with Zayn or Harry in their beds."

"Whaaaaat? I need my personal space!" Harry whines.

"You have fans all over you all the time! YOU of all people should be able to deal with someone close." I point out.

"Ugh, but I can't. Those fans have seriously scarred me." Niall says, shuddering.

"I need my personal space too!" I say.

"Do you need a whole room? C'mon, it's not like I'll be on the bed with you.... unless you want me to." Niall says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew! Gross! No way!"

"Oh, wow. I've never had that reaction before. I'm hurt now." Niall places a hand over his chest where his heart is.

"Stop being such a baby."

"I'll be the baby, if you would breast feed me." Harry says grinning.

"Sick, perverted little-" I start.

"-amazing, talented, cool-" continues Zayn.

"-gross, weird,-"

"-awesome guys?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Do you have any carrots?" Louis asks looking into the fridge.

"No." I repeat.

Louis gasps. "No, no. You can't not have carrots. It's not the way the universe works. Oh God, the world has turned upside down. I can't bel-"

"Louis? I need you to stop breathing." I say.

Okay, it was mean, and maybe I didn't mean it.

But of course he chooses to ignore me.

"No carrots. NO CARROTS. We need carrots! Like, right now. Harry, go get the keys. Oh wait, we have no car. Tams? Oh, right, you're probably underage. We have to call Daniel! NOW!"

"Lou! Stop freaking out and overreacting!" Zayn shouts.

I think Louis's about to faint.

I turn to Niall. "Can't you make a nice, safe haven on the bathroom floor?"

"Oh, yes Tams, I fancy doing that." he says sarcastically.

"You do? Great!" I chose to pretend to not notice his sarcasm.