Throw lemons at One Direction and take what life gave them

Now, I'm gonna go back to Tams's POV.

Thanks for reading this and please (please!) share with friends...

_________________________________________________

Throw lemons at One Direction and take what life gave them

Chapter 4 (I counted this time)

Niall strolls into the kitchen like nothing happened this morning. The other boys, however, are now arguing about which was better, carrots or bunny rabbits.

"Carrots are good for the eyes!"

Guess who said that.

Yep, Louis.

"Rabbits give us meat! AND they're cute!" claims Zayn.

"Guys, seriously.This is stupid." Liam says.

"Yeah, talking about girls is so much better." Harry mumbles.

Niall rolls his eyes and opens the fridge and takes out about half of what I planned to eat this evening.

"You can't eat that!" I shriek. "That's mine!"

Niall stares at me. The stuffs the cupcake in his mouth.

"HEY!" I'm angry now. I had planned to eat that while watching The Mentalist and moaning about how I should really get a life.

I get up and snatch the plate away from him.

"Whoa-hey!" Niall whines. "I was going to eat that!"

"So was I!"

"Ladies, ladies, calm down." says Harry. "As much as I'd love to see a catfight, you girls aren't wearing bikinis. Niall, we can go buy one now if you want."

Niall glares and throws the cupcake wrapper at him.

"Really? Well, great. I've always dreamed about you in a polka dot one." Niall says.

"Great idea! I just know I'd look great in polka dots!"

I laugh.

"Oh. My. God. I have, like, the most perfect idea! We should wear thongs!" offers Niall in a girly voice.

"Omigod yes! And all the guys would be, like, staring at our arses!" Harry gushes in the same voice.

Everyone's laughing now.

Then Zayn starts to choke.

And, being the incredible friends they are, the rest of the boys laugh harder.

Zayn scowls at them and tries to calm himself down.

"Thanks guys. Really, I appreciate how much you helped me. I know I can always count on you when I'm CHOKING TO DEATH." says Zayn sarcastically.

"Aw, bro, you know we're always here for you!" Louis says patting him on his back.

Harry then turns to me. "So Tams, whaddya say you and me go out for dinner tonight, huh?"

I blink at him a few times. "You know how may grammatical mistakes are in that one sentence?"

"Just answer the question."

"Oh. Then, nope, I've got stuff to do."

"Oh, really? And what's that?"

"I'm gonna develop an excuse for the next time you ask me out."

The boys laugh. "Damn Harry! I need to learn how to pick up a girl from you!" Niall smirks.

Harry just laughs along with them, maybe to save himself some pride. "Alright then, I guess I'll look forward to asking you out again."