I'll just name this chappie 'Harry's curls' cuz my eyes are barely open

Hi. This chapter is actually not funny. Sorry. It's just that... I dunno. But, whatever, still hope you enjoy.

The two people who were making out may not come as such a shock but, hey, it's important for the storaaaay.

And, yeah, this is a REALLY short chapter. My bad.

__________________________________________________

Tams POV

Here I see Eleanor and James, having made out, and all I can really do is admire James's nicely sculptured abs.

I'm hopeless.

"Tams! I swear, it's not what you think!" James says even though he's smiling like an idiot. He's obviously still drunk.

I stare in shock as he stands there while Eleanor just stays sitting on the bed speechless. "Um, well, exactly what am I supposed think?" I ask a bit unsure.

Eleanor looks down at her hands as James keeps balancing from one foot to another. Next to me, Hayden stands there confused and behind us a couple of people have gathered around to see what was going one.

Not knowing what to do exactly, I continue to look at them and wince as I see someone's bra on the ground, probably Eleanor's.

It's pure awkward silence until I hear a flush and Brant exiting the toilet. "Ew, you were going to have a threesome?!" I shriek.

"What? No!" All of them say at the same time.

"I didn't even know he was there!" James cries as Brant looks around dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I was just taking a piss." Brant explains, "What's going on?" he asks before looking at James and Eleanor and connecting the dots. "Oh."

"I swear, it was nothing." Eleanor squeaks but you could see in her eyes that she wasn't anything but guilty. "James was drunk, that's all. End of story."

I narrow my eyes down at her. "But were you drunk?"

She looks down guiltily at her nails. "No." she says, so softly that I can just barely hear her.

"I thought so."

I sigh and look behind me at the crowd. "Alright, it's over. Nothing happened, you can all go back to your petty lives. Adios amigo-"

"Eleanor?!" I hear a guy shriek and instantly wince. Eleanor goes pale and she lets out a little yelp. James looks around confused as to where the voice came from.

"Eleanor, what the fuck?!" Louis yells and pushes everyone out of the way. His face is all red and behind him, a scared and shocked CJ stands shaking. "Is it true? What the hell?!"

"Louis, I can explain. It didn't mean anything, I'm promise! Just let me expl-"

"There's nothing to say!"

"Louis, please, just let me make it up to you. Louis, I love you." Eleanor stands up and walks towards Louis, grabbing his hand.

Louis's nose flares as his intense stare goes back and forth from her hand on his to her face. "There's nothing to say." he repeats except this time he growls it.

"Louis, here let's do this." Eleanor grips his hand as she says, "How about I give you a free pass, you can kiss any girl you want tonight and we can just forget all of this happened, alright?" she offers, almost desperately.

He looks down at her and his face goes from pure anger to disgust and hatred. "Free pass?" he repeats and she nods furiously.

"Alright then." he says and steps away from Eleanor. Without any hesitation or notice, he grabs CJ's hands, dips her down and plants his lips on hers on a very passionate kiss.