Valentine's Day holds many, many surprises... yay?

• Dedicated to Every Single Person Reading This!

So, I really love to read anyone's comments! Even if they are terrible! I will read!

And I will be smiling like a freaking pig!

Yes.

So, anyway, I'd like to dedicate this chappie TO EVERYONE READING THIS! You are amazing and you should know that.

You are also awesome.

Okai, I'll start now!

_________________________________________

Valentine's Day holds many, many surprises... yay?

Tams POV

I trudge down the empty hallway, listening to the soft sounds of a piano playing in the music room. Whoever playing has some talent and no doubt is a prodigy.

Why is the hallway empty at lunch time you may ask?

Apparently there's something outside about Valentine's Day and everyone had rushed outside to see it.

I, instead, decided that it was stupid and figured it was better for me if I showed up early for Gym Class.

I stop at my locker and prepare myself for the truck load of everything in it to spill out. I have my arms ready as I use my right hand to twist the lock.

21, 06, 14

I pull my lock open and hold my arms wide to catch anything that falls.

Everything falls.

Thank GOD no one is here.

Groaning, I push myself back up and glare at the locker.

Right, Tams, because it's the locker's fault. Sarcasm.

I hate it when my own self uses sarcasm against me.

I don't really help my future self when I just stuff everything back in and grab my bag before slamming the locker shut quickly so anything doesn't fall out again.

I'm about to leave when I hear voices coming from behind the corner.

"No... Heath..."

Whaaaaaaaat? I tiptoe down the hall and press my ear up against the wall.

"C'mon just tell me." Oh, that's Heath. His voice is so sexy.

Why, the FUCK are you thinking that right now?

"I can't... someone might be here."

Hmm, that voice is familiar....

"I want us to be together."

He did not just say that.

NOOOOOO.

NO.

Just... no.

He's supposed to love me.

Shut up Tams, get it in your head. HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. Now listen!

Ignoring that voice in my head, I try my best to work out what else they are saying.

"I'm... I'm pregnant."

I hold in a gasp.

Maybe I didn't hear her right! Maybe she said, "I'm pre... fant"?

What the hell is that word?