chapter 24 (final)

Please enjoy and read the end authors note for the announcement of the next story!
__________________________

It's been a week since sykkuno and I got engaged. Our fans are beyond supportive and I'm over the moon excited for the future but I'm focusing on the present.

"Am I going to have a schedule by the end of the week? Uh yes! For youtube uploads and streams, I have meetings almost everyday next week but I'll still be streaming Monday, wednesday, friday and saturday" I answer. I started stream about 15 minutes ago, I'm playing a few rounds of tricky towers with rae, sykkuno and peter then we're playing friday the 13th with 4 others.

I chat with them for another 5 or so minutes before joining the discord call. "Hey besties!" I say as soon as I join. "Eliza!" Leslie shouts. "Hiiii I miss you leslie!" I reply pouting. "I miss yoooou!" She replies. "What about me?" Rae asks. "Of course rae I miss you! My queen" I answer.

Rae cheers in victory and i laugh smiling. "Hi eliza" Peter greets. "Hi peter" I reply. "You guys ready?" Sykkuno asks. "You're not gonna say hi to your own finance?" Leslie asks. I gasp jokingly "I'm offended" I say sarcastically.

Sykkuno laughs and I smile "anyways, LET'S GOOOOOO" I shout. A second later it picks up on sykkunos mic making us all laugh. "Just couple things" I joke to my chat.

We play a few rounds of tricky towers before switching to Friday the 13th. Corpse, tina, brooke and ludwig all join the call before we join the lobby. It's in game talking so we deafan in discord.

I pick my people and set myself to ready then wait for the others. The game starts a few minutes later and the sound is stupidly loud so I quickly turn it down before I'm spawned into the game. I immediately run into a cabin, lock the door and search around for a map or walkie talkie.

While I'm looking I hear sykkuno and rae talking. "Hello?" I shout. "Eliza! Have you found anything?" Sykkuno asks. "I found a map" I say while opening a dresser. "Oh heres a set of keys" I say. "Great! I have the battery" Ludwig says coming up to us.

The four of us run towards the car, lud manages to get the battery in. We just need the gas and we can be free. While we're at the car I hear a scream from down the road. "Wait who's the killer?" I ask. "Corpse" sykkuno answers. "Oh god" I say feeling terrified.

A few seconds later my character is being choked. I tap on the E and manage to get away, while he tries to chase me ludwig shoots him with the gun he found and we run as fast as we can but we're split up.

I find another cabin and search for other things then I hear tina and Peter. "Ahh you guys scared me, corpse almost got me" I say. "I have gas, we're trying to find the battery and keys" peter says. "Oh! Thank god, the battery was already put in and I have the keys" I say.

The three of us run to try and find the car when peter is lifted by corpse and killed from being choked. I immediately keep running after sneakily grabbing the gas. Tina is ahead of me but I catch up, we both turn and corpse is after us.

We end up at the car, i fill up the tank quickly before we both get in. As we're driving out I hear screaming and Tina's shouting at me to go. "IM TRYING" I shout back. Seconds later we're stopped by corpse.

As much as I try the car won't move, we both give up and get out of the car and try to run. We run to the nearest cabin locking the doors and finding weapons. "Tina come on!" I say jumping out a window on the other side of the cabin. She follows me and we run back to the car getting in.

Since he isn't blocking it the car goes and we are able to escape. "Wooo let's go!" Tina shouts. We watch as he kills the rest one by one. "How'd you two get away?" Sykkuno asks shocked. "Skills" I reply.