Chapter 3

Enjoy :)
_______________________________

My feet stop and I look down at the ground feeling exhausted. "Ok one more block" I tell myself. I get back to running then I run back to the apartment. I've been going on runs a lot lately, I've been working on my body so I can be confident in myself. Tianas brewing tea for herself when I get back and I pour myself a glass of water before chugging it. "Don't you stream in an hour?" She asks. I check my Apple Watch quickly "shit I do you're right, I'm going to get ready for it then, tonight's my turn for dinner so I'll make it earlier than usual" I tell her. She gives me a thumbs up and I quickly shower.

The water turning red after rinsing the shampoo out and I let out a sigh putting conditioner on. I dance around a tad singing and feeling excited. Golf for a couple hours then gartic phone later tonight with Rae's lobby. This is the first time we're playing together outside of GTA so this should be fun I'm looking forward to it. But corpse and sykkuno are both joining mini golf so this should be fun.

I quickly do my makeup and hair after stepping out and drying myself off. I'm still feeling nervous but less so than yesterday and when I first played GTA with them but they're pretty fun. I notice I'm a tad late to stream but that's ok we don't start golf for another half an hour. I make sure everyone's awake since it's so late where they are. It's about 8am here and I've been up since a bit before 6. I'm weirdly a morning person. I start stream after setting everything up "hey everyone! Today's going to be about 3 hours then later I'll be streaming again since I'm playing a special game with a few friends" I start up.

Golf goes by fairly quick and we're having lots of fun, so far sykkuno is kicking butt. "You're so good at this sykkuno" I compliment. "You're pretty good too Eliza" he replies. "you're the one winning" I reply. I can hear him laugh and I smile knowing he's covering his face with his hand. "That's true" he replies. We play for a bit more then end the game and I end stream a bit after so I can do other things around the apartment while I wait for gartic phone. I'm not too sure who all is playing so we'll see when it starts.

Tiana and I sit on the couch watching tv and planning out our week. We're going to look at houses tomorrow so hopefully we can move before the lease is up, I'm sure the landlord wouldn't be too upset. I've lived here for a little bit so it'll be weird moving again. "Who do you thinks playing gartic phone?" She asks me. I shrug "I know Rae is so who knows" I shrug not too worried. I like making friends it gives me an excuse to travel to America in the future. I haven't had a reason to travel to America in a few years. Last June I visited Kylie and syd which was pretty fun but before that I had visited them twice and my now ex once in Texas.

We were together for 2 years and it was all long distance, we'd both visit each other and we made it work. We broke up mutually about a year into me streaming and not many people knew about it and I didn't tell the viewers until recently when they started asking more. I'm not too sure if I can manage to make another long distance relationship work but if it happens it happens. "That should be fun I'll be watching" she says. I smile then realize it's almost time so I run over to my room and make sure I look good then I start my second stream of the day.

"Hello everybody! You're probably wondering who the heck im playing gartic phone with tonight, well my new friend valkyrae invited me to play!" I start. All my friends in chat are excited for me, they've all been super supportive and I love them for it. I join the call and wait for them to notice, Rae's talking to them and then Peter pipes in. "Is that new friend Eliza?" He asks. "How'd you know?" She asks. I giggle and she notices "ah yes it is, welcome Eliza" she says. "Thank you for the invite Rae, hi everyone I'm Eliza" I say. "Hey Eliza" they say cheerfully.

I look at the lobby and smile excitedly. Rae, peter, Brooke, Tina,sykkuno, toast, Michael and Lily. This is insane ahh I'm excited. We get started and I'm given a prompt, I draw it as good as I can and the game continues. It gets to the judging part of this round and it starts with Rae's. "Oh god" she says. It's the 'Ray, yuno and Eliza robing a bank' prompt. "Oh noooo" I whisper trying not to laugh. I've got a feeling it got messed up somehow. At Michael it's changed to yuno and Eliza completely deleting Ray being there. "What did this change too?" Sykkuno asks confused. "Yeah I have no idea either" I reply. "Sometimes I forget you're British" toast comments. I laugh slightly and smile "me too toast" I joke back.

The game makes for lots of memories and moments that'll for sure be captured online. We're on the last round of the game when Rae's prompt starts. 'Sykkuno finally gets a girlfriend'. Everyone cheers and sykkuno brushes it off "stop remember girls don't like me" he says. "Sykkuno stop it! Girls like you" Rae says. "No girls just don't like me" he says. I shake my head "I think that's false sykkuno" I reply. "Wh-what do you mean? Girls aren't suppose to like me" he says again. Everyone at once tells him to shut up and we move on.

Sykkuno is pretty attractive so any girl to manage to snag him is lucky and should be awarded. We finish the game and it ends, after I end stream I scroll through Twitter for a little bit and notice that Tina and Brooke followed me on Twitter while we were playing. Peter and Lily follow me a few minutes later and I continue scrolling. It was really fun playing with them and becoming their friend I'm looking forward to playing again. I see a few tweets mentioning that I was somewhat flirting with sykkuno. So what if I was? We're both adults if we wanna flirt we'll flirt. I go to the kitchen to find a snack and Tianas deep into a movie so I sit quietly next to her. "Saw your stream, you into sykkuno?" She asks raising her eyebrows. I shrug "it was just banter" I reply. "So you wouldn't date him if you got the chance?" She asks looking at me.

I sigh and shrug "I mean he's attractive, and funny so I mean maybe I'm not too sure" I reply. She smiles "you'd be cute together" she says. "What really?" I ask looking at her. She nods popping some popcorn into her mouth "yeah you're outgoing and can easily make friends, he's calm and the complete opposite of you soooo" she says. I shrug and sit back looking at my phone. "We haven't talked aside from in games so it's doubtful" I reply. She rolls her eyes "well duh he's not going to message you first" she says. I sigh and shrug "I'm not going to try anything I don't want to make him uncomfortable at all" I reply.

"Oh shit he was talking about you on his stream" she says showing me a tweet she found. "Send me it" I reply. She nods and I quickly look at it. I play the video and wait. "Uh yeah Eliza is pretty cool, she's new to the friend group but she's fitting in well I gotta say" he says in the video. "Awe he's nice" I whisper. "Girl don't be stupid just message him" she says. I quote the tweet with a green heart and move on and he likes it a few minutes later. I guess he's online currently. I know that he's not on much so it must take him awhile to see tweets sometimes. I have a quick snack then head to my room.

Right as I'm about to put my phone away I get a message from sykkuno on Twitter. I nervously look at it and smile.

@/sykkuno: wanna join me in valorant tomorrow? Rae, toast and Brooke are also playing, thought I'd ask if you want to join us :)

I message back quickly and then close my eyes falling asleep. This isn't what I expected when I started streaming and I'm so excited. This is all I ever wanted, a great group of friends to play games with and I'm making money from it too.
______________________________________________

Woo chapter 3, hope everyone enjoyed it :)

Vote
comment
follow me
enjoy