Chapter 6

Looking down at my phone I notice that hafu messaged me, it's a little past noon and the three of us are having lunch before meeting up with Kylie and syd. We're going to go do a bunch of fun things before having dinner at hafus, I'm guessing she's inviting a few people over so I'm not going to dress too casual. "Hafu just texted her address, said dinner should be done around 6:30 but we can be there around 6 if we want" I let them know. They nod, we've got lots of time to do whatever we want.

We finish up lunch then meet the girls outside of the wax museum and we head in, we spend the next hour and a half taking lots of fun pictures with each of the statues that we care about. This is what I've needed for awhile and I'm glad Tiana finally somewhat helped me. We stand outside afterwards looking at all of the pictures, "oh my god I've had so much fun, I'm so glad I decided to come" Tiana says. I smile "me too!" I say. The last 3 days have been insane, since tomorrow is Friday I think we're going out clubbing so that should be fun. We have 3 more nights here before we head to La.

Rae has yet to figure out that were coming to visit her too. My phone goes off and it's sykkuno. "One sec I'm getting a phone call" I let them know before answering and walking away from them. "Hey sykkuno what's up?" I ask. "Are you going to be at hafus dinner?" He asks sounding a tad nervous. "Uh yeah I will be, you okay?" I ask. "Y-yeah, as long as I know someone besides hafu and David" he says. I smile "yeah I'll be there, we can actually talk too" I say. "Totally" he says. "Cool, I'll see you there" I reply. "Okay" he says. I hang up and walk back to the girls. "You looked uh happy, who was it?" Kylie asks. "Mmmm nobody" I say. "Was it sykkuno" Tiana asks. "Mmmm I don't know what you're talking about" I say before continuing our walk back to the car.

They follow behind me trying to get me to spill anything and I shake my head "I'm not spilling anything" I tell them. They catch up and we're back at the car, I get in the back so I can scroll through my phone without them questioning me. Just to make it seem like I'm going back to London I make a sneaky tweet.

@/elizadoolittle: going home in 3 days, it's been a fun 4 days but I've gotta get back to looking for homes :) definitely coming back to Vegas someday

We get back to the Airbnb, I shower quickly and start getting ready for the dinner. I've been feeling a tad nervous since finding out that sykkuno will be going as well. I don't know what it is but he makes me nervous, hopefully I can warm up to him soon. We play GTA all the time I don't get why seeing him in person is making me like this. I look through the dresses I brought and Tiana comes in "let me help" she says looking through them. I brought a loose black dress so she hands it to me before grabbing my boots and leather jacket. "Here it's perfect" she says before leaving the room. I shake my head and put it on the bed and walk back into the bathroom.

I play a bit of music while I curl my hair and do my makeup, I don't go over the top with either then I change into the dress. "We're leaving in 20 hurry!" Nessa shouts. I make sure my cleavage isn't showing too much and my jacket is perfect, and my boots are on. I run down to the living area and they're doing shots, and I notice that Tiana has a joint in between her fingers already half way smoked. I suppose we're ubering over to hafus. "Oh we drinking early?" I ask. "Yeah uh hafu texted me, David's picking up sykkuno who lives down the street so he's picking us up as well" Tiana answers. I nod and quickly take 2 shots back to back. "Great!" I say trying to convince myself that this isn't scary.

Nessa raises her eyebrows "you good?" She asks. I nod "y-yeah I'm great" I lie. Before either of them say anything there's a knock on the door "I'll go get that!" I say. "You sure?" Tiana asks as I'm walking to the front door. "Yeah I got it!" I shout back as I'm opening the door, and of course they didn't tell me that sykkuno was coming here instead of David having to go to two houses. "Oh come in come in" I say opening the door. He comes in "uh hey, David say he'll be here in 10" he says. I nod "cool cool, come in we're pre gaming" I say pulling him into the living area. "Oh what game?" He asks. I laugh "oh sykkuno not that, we're drinking here's some vodka" I say handing him a shot glass. "Is there juice?" He asks. I nod and hand him a cup of juice incase "thanks" he says before downing the shot and taking a small sip of juice.

I nod impressed before downing one myself without juice needed. "Is she okay?" He asks Tiana. She laughs "yeah shes just British" she replies. He laughs a bit and I smile looking over at him "she's right, Brits can drink anyone under the table" Nessa pipes in. Just a few minutes later there's another knock on the door, we all get up since it's probably David. Which we're right about, Nessa gets in the front, Tiana, sykkuno and I get in the back and I sit in the middle since I'm the smallest.

The drive there is fairly quick and as soon as we're there we socialize with the few people that are there, I believe they are other streamers. Ryan higa being one of them, I don't really recognize anyone else so I mainly stick with Nessa, Tiana and sykkuno. The two of them are talking with Ryan so I sit next to sykkuno to talk. He's pretty cool, I get to know him a bit more and it's weird how he's exactly like he is on stream but with a twist. "So you're from London?" He asks. I nod "yeah I grew up there but I have come to America a few times" I answer. He nods "that's cool" he replies. The dinner goes by quickly then we're all playing never have I ever.

It gets to me "ok never have I ever stream sniped" I say. I see a few people drink and I laugh then look over at sykkuno as he's taking a sip "sykkuno! Who'd you stream snipe?" I ask quietly while raising my eyebrows. "You" he whispers. I nod and we move onto the next person. "Uh never have I ever done long distance" Nessa says while looking at me. I sigh taking a chug of my drink. They all look over at me "what was the distance?" Hafu asks. "Uh my ex lived here in America and I live in London so yeah" I answer. They nod and we move on. I don't really pay attention for a bit and neither does sykkuno, "how long was it?" He asks. "2 years the whole time but we would visit each other" I answer.

He nods "so you made it work well" he says. I nod "yeah, have you ever done long distance?" I ask. "Oh you know girls aren't interested in me" he starts. "Sykkuno, whoever told you that is obviously a liar" I say. He tilts his head "really?" He asks. I nod "yeah, I don't lie" I reply. He nods and blinks not saying anything. "What?" I ask. "Oh nothing, I forgot that you're English" he says. I laugh slightly "how do you forget?" I ask. He shrugs "I don't know but I like your accent" he says. I smile "I like yours" I joke. He laughs slightly and I smile.

Hafu stands up "okay let's get a big group photo!" She says gathering us all together. I stand next to sykkuno and Tiana during it. We pull away after "hey wanna take a selfie?" I ask him. He nods "sure why not" he replies. We take a few selfies and I quickly send them to him so he can post them too if he wants. I catch Tiana looking at me "ready to go?" She asks. I nod "oh yeah" I reply before looking at sykkuno "it was nice talking and hanging out, uh see ya later" I say. He nods and I leave with the girls.

What the fuck are these feelings.
___________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Vote
Comment
Follow me
Enjoy!