Chapter 2

Going to try and get a chapter out weekly, if I have the inspiration I will write more than one and post them when I feel like it, really hope you enjoy reading this chapter :)
__________________________________________________

It's been a whole 12 hours since Rae followed me and since then I've slept, had breakfast and now I'm watching sykkunos stream from yesterday when we were playing. His chat has a few people that also watch me and they're hyping me up a lot. I pout seeing all the nice comments so I grab my phone and tweet out a heart just to be simple, I finish the vod and move onto Rae's. I've been a fan of them for awhile so it's cool that I actually got a chance to play with them, Rae and I are mutuals now and we exchanged numbers in the game incase we're in trouble or we want to hangout in game.

My followers and friends have helped me grow so much and I wouldn't be streaming still if it weren't for them. While I'm scrolling through Twitter tiana calls me on FaceTime and I quickly answer. "Hey babes" I say looking at her. She's smiling and jumping excitedly "guess what!" She yells. "What?" I ask feeling her energy. "Ok ok 2 things! First I made twitch partner!! And 2 I have enough to move to London do you wanna be roommates?" She asks. My eyes widen and I nod excitedly "yes oh my god! Congrats tiana you deserve it, I've got my spare room just sitting there doing nothing and it's empty" I reply wiggling my eyebrows. "Thank you babes oh my god, I need to pack" she laughs. My roommate moved out this morning, she told me a while ago that she was moving but I must have forgotten.

She's been wanting to move to London for awhile I'm glad she's finally able to, I check the time and it's only 10am "want me to come help? I can get a small moving truck and be there in like 3 hours if I speed" I ask. She laughs "yes please" she replies. "Ok I'll get what I need and be on my way, text me your address so I can put it into google maps" I tell her. She nods and then we hang up. I quickly grab my wallet, phone, and keys then head out to the moving truck company.

About 3 hours later I've made it to her apartment safely and I'm helping her pack up her living room. "Ok so I'm going to rent a storage unit to store the living room stuff until the lease is over and we find a house" she says. I nod "there's one not too far from the apartment so we can stop there first" I reply. There's about 2 months left of my lease so we're going to look for a small house so we can have room for visitors. I'm hoping Kylie and Michael will come visit soon it'll be easier with a couple extra rooms. Tiana had a lot of it packed by time I got there so it doesn't take us long to finish so we're out the door by 8pm.

By 11:30 we're back in London, I drive to the moving truck company and she takes over driving the truck and I get into my car. "I texted you the address we'll meet there" I let her know. She gives me a thumbs up and we meet at the storage unit place, thankfully they're 24/7 so we quickly move the living room stuff into a unit locking it and going to the apartment. There's a bed in the extra room so it's in there with her chest of drawers since there's a closet in her new room. We're very quick to put everything in her room and she stays up putting her streaming set up back together. I can't believe how quick we managed to move her in.

While I was on my way over she called her landlord to let her know what was happening and called every other important person incase. While I'm watching Rae's stream I see that chat asked if I'm playing at all and she answers fairly quick "uh I'm not too sure if she's playing it is getting pretty late where she is" she says before pulling her phone out and texting me in game. It's about 1am now so I guess I'll play for a little bit, I kick start the game quickly but have her stream playing on my other monitor.

I don't bother streaming this so I quickly find Rae in game without replying to her text. "Woah how'd you find me?" She asks. "It's a secret" I reply. She laughs and a few seconds later yuno and crops join us. "Hey boys how are you?" I ask. "We're good Eliza uh how are you?" Yuno asks. "I'm great yuno" I reply smiling. I play for about an hour because I start yawning. "Go to sleep!" Rae tells me. I laugh slightly "ok ok I'm going to go sleep, have fun!" I reply. I turn off my computer and crawl into my bed. For a few minutes I scroll through Twitter for a bit then I notice that both corpse and toast have followed me back on Twitter.

@/elizadoolittle: ahh I have a roommate now! Spilling the secret on stream tomorrow afternoon, gartic phone with a few friends as well!

I'm playing with Kylie, tiana, Michael and a few of our other friends I'm excited. I plug my phone in and fall asleep a bit later. This is really my dream career and I'm so thankful for everyone.

The next day

I make breakfast for tiana and I and some coffee as well. "Okay so where do we want to live? Do we wanna go outside London?" I ask her. She looks at houses on her laptop "there's cheaper ones outside London that are pretty nice" she says. I nod and we find a few to look at since we need the options. We finish up breakfast "okay so I'll take the truck back and you'll meet me there?" She asks. I nod "yes then we can go grocery shopping" I reply. She laughs and we do our things. The next bit should be a lot of fun, I'm really looking forward to being roomies with her.

The day goes by quickly and now I'm starting my stream. "Hey everyone! As I said yesterday I now have a roommate! Can you guess who?" I ask smiling. Tiana pops in "surprise!" She smiles kneeling down. "Tiana made partner yesterday and said she wanted to move to London and I had an extra room, we're going to be moving in a few months into something bigger and so we can have guests" I let them know. They're all excited and she leaves then I get ready for gartic phone.

We play for a couple hours before I switch to gta for an hour or so. Once I've spawned I quickly find yuno without even trying to. "Oh hey Eliza" he says. "Hey yuno" I reply. We rob a few places together then we meet up with Ray and crops. I play for another hour before leaving then ending stream since my stomach started growling. Tianas already cooking something for us to eat so I sit and wait. We got a lot of groceries earlier and organized meals for the next week, we're going to swap between who cooks and if we're both busy then we'll have whatever we want.

I look down at my phone and see that sykkuno has followed me back on Twitter, he's the last of the amigops to do so. I've gained about 2k since the first time we played GTA together and I'm very thankful to them. She hands me a plate and while we're eating Rae dm's me.

@/valkyrae: hey Eliza I'm planning a gartic phone lobby and wanted to know if you want to join, it's tomorrow at 3pm cst :)

"Ummm Rae just asked me to join her gartic phone lobby" I say looking over at Tiana. "She what now?" She asks. I laugh slightly "I'm joining her gartic phone lobby tomorrow" I say. She smiles excitedly "ahh that's awesome" she says. I nod and reply to Rae.

@/elizadoolittle: ahh of course I'll join! Here's my discord so you can invite me to the call

I sit there in awe feeling a tad anxious. "You're going to do great" she says finishing her chicken. "This is so insane" I whisper staring at my phone. I've gained a lot the last couple days I'm so not going to get use to this. The night goes by quickly and I head to sleep fairly early, I'm planning on streaming for a couple hours playing golf with Kylie, Michael and our other mate Sydney who is roomies with Kylie. I think we might need a fifth so I decide to tweet it out.

@/elizadoolittle: hey friends I'm going to be playing mini golf tomorrow morning do any of my friends want to join?

A few minutes later corpse replies with a smiley face so I dm him asking for his discord so I can add him to the discord chat tomorrow. I usually just add whoever i'm playing with into a regular discord chat and then we join the call when needed. It's easier than having like 20 or 30 people in a server if I'm being honest, I'm in far too many servers that I don't pay attention to. I quickly add him after letting the small group know so they aren't thrown off. I notice I have another reply from someone I follow.

@/sykkuno: if corpse is playing so am I

I laugh slightly before checking my dm's, he had already messaged me his discord so I add him in. This isn't what I expected when I first played with them. It's only been a few days and it's already so crazy. I head to my room after cleaning up the dishes from dinner and I fall asleep a bit later.
__________________________________________________________

Weeeeeeeee hope you enjoyed! Chapters will probably start getting shorter so I don't run out of material in like 3 chapters lol

Vote
comment
follow me
enjoy