Chapter 11

After dieing for the third time in half an hour I let out a frustrated yell. I've been playing in the offlinetv minecraft server for a couple weeks now. It's been pretty fun but I'm trying to get more things so I've been digging and unfortunately I've been running into zombies or dropping straight into lava. This last death was by drowning somehow. I respawn and imanes going through her chest "did you die again?" She asks. I sigh "yeah, this time I drowned" I answer. She laughs "you're getting creative" she comments. I sigh "I know" I face palm myself. "Getting creative about what?" Sykkuno asks coming up to us.

"She died again" poki tells him. "Oh no again? Couldn't be surprised you've been dieing a lot" he comments. Poki gasps "Sykkuno" she says. "What?" He asks innocently. I smile to myself "it's ok he's right" I reply. The three of us go around trying to find a few others. I look through my chat as we're going along and someone asks me when I get to see them all next. "Um I'm not too sure, I would love for them to come visit here even in small groups would be nice" I answer. "I've always wanted to go to Japan or Korea, the culture is just amazing and I wanna learn more and the food too!" I continue.

We get to Rae, and toast building a small house together. "Eliza! You're here" she says excitedly. I can tell she's had some caffeine she's very peppy today it keeps me entertained. "Yes hello Rae!" I reply matching her energy. We help the two of them build the building for about an hour then I realized that I haven't eaten in awhile. "Oh my my stomach just started rumbling" I say caught off guard. "Maybe you should go eat" Rae says. "Yea I agree, uh I've been playing for awhile and my eyes are getting tired so I'm gonna go for the night" I let them know. "Okay have something yummy" Rae replies. "Have a good night" Sykkuno says.

I smile to myself "you too sykkuno, have a goodnight everyone! Byeeeeee" I say before leaving the server. I end stream a minute later then head to the kitchen to make something to eat quickly. I put sykkunos stream on my phone so I can watch what they're doing. He's driving around with Rae just talking so I have it in the back as I make something simple to eat. I get an alert from discord while I'm cutting up some bacon I had left from this morning, I made mini waffles and bacon for Tiana and I. It's poki calling me on video chat so I quickly answer "heyyyy" I answer. "Heyo! So there's a few of us that have been talking about taking a trip soon" she starts.

Raising my eyebrows "ok where to? You coming to visit me?" I joke. She smiles "yes! For a weekend then we were thinking of going to Korea for like 4 or 5 days" she answers. "Are you asking if I'll go with?" I ask hopeful. She nods happily "yes! Um actually as a surprise we were going to surprise you two with tickets to come, act surprised and don't tell Tiana" she says. I smile "awe Imane that's so sweet thank you, who's all going?" I ask. "Rae for sure, toast, and I think sykkuno mentioned wanting to come too" she says. "Sykkuno said he wants to come?" I ask. She nods "yeah, you two are close right?" She asks. I bite the inside of my lip "yeah, we met in Vegas and we hung out at hafus" I reply.

She nods "I'm glad you get along with everyone, it can be hard sometimes when some people take games too seriously and like to troll" she says. I nod laughing slightly "yeah I just stay away from them" I comment. We talk for a little bit then I hang up so I can eat. Ahh a trip to Korea I'm sooo looking forward to it. She texts me the details on when they'll arrive, they've all agreed to lie about where they're going on social media so Tiana doesn't know or catch on. I'm weirdly good at keeping secrets so this should be easy.

1 month later

"Tiana! I'm heading out to the market" I lie to her. "Okay don't forget potatoes for dinner" she shouts back. I told her I wanted to have a steak dinner tonight, what she doesn't know is that I'm picking poki, toast, Rae and sykkuno up from the airport and we're going to dress up and go out. "Will do!" I shout back. It's about 1pm now giving everyone time to get situated maybe take a nap and get ready. Luckily Tiana and I both have king size beds so Rae will be sleeping next to me and poki said she doesn't mind sleeping in Tianas bed.