Part 6-Keefe

Hewo Demigods! OMG OMG IM GETTING SO MANY VIEWS TYSVM I COULDNT ASK FOR ANTHING MORE TYSVM 

A few seconds passed by of Sophie staring into the oblivion. Her emotions were going haywire, and I'm pretty sure mine did too. I can't believe what I just did. I totally spitted everything out. E.v.e.r.t.h.i.n.g  I'd been planning that speech for weeks, and I definitely had some unplanned voice cracks in there. 

While I was deep in thoughts, I heard a loud bang from in front of me. Sophie had collapsed on the ground next to her stool she was seated on. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was close to curling up into a little Foster ball and staying like that for the next 100 years.

 After a few seconds of shock, I stood up and picked Sophie bridal style and carefully opened the closet door. Sophie was still asleep in my arms. She looked comfortable. And so beautiful. Even when she might be dead, Sophie was gorgeous. 

Biana was first to look over, after chatting with my other friends. 

"Ohmygodkeefewhatdidyoudotosophie?" She rushed. The vanisher ran over to me, and started scanning Sophie's limp body. Dex walked over, "You confessed," 

(ok yall, this bit is for all my Pjo peeps. Water Fountain by Alec Benjamin. Help. Percy, Annabeth, and Luke in a nutshell. Help. AHHHHHH)

Dex. Oh Dex. My tear duct filled with salty tears while I nodded my head. I practically felt Fitz's glare piercing through my chest. Biana grabbed a Foxfire crystal from Fitz's dusty wardrobe. 

"Well, come on," she shouted "we need to get her to Elwin!" Biana's arm grasped my shoulder as she held up the crystal and dragged the three of us into the light.

When we flashed under the Leapmaster in Foxfire, we dashed as fast as we could to the Healing Center. Well, I was slower than I could've been, but I was carrying an sleeping Sophie. Once we got there, Biana shoved open the doors of the Healing Center. 

"ELWIN!" Biana screamed. (Queen vibes 👑) 

A thin man with ruffled brown hair, Grey-Blue eyes, and a lab coat with blue gloves rushed into the room. "what is i- OH," he exclaimed. "set her down on the cot Keefe." Elwin instructed. I did as I was told, and placed down Sophie very gently. 

Sophie practically curled up and made herself comfortable. Elwin rushed back and forth in-between rooms, gathering Elixirs and medicines. He handed me a white washcloth  and said:

"Hurry, Keefe. Dampen the washcloth with cool water and place it on her forehead." 

I ran to the sink and turned the nob to the snowflake setting, and ran the cloth under the tap. I squeezed out the dripping cloth then jogged over and placed it gently on Sophie's forehead. Sophie was still breathing, just very heavily and slowly. 

Elwin came in with a tray of 5 Elixirs and poured them all down Sophie's throat.  "Dustin! I need some help here,"

A tall man my age with messy ashy blonde hair,  lightly dusted freckles, and aqua marine flashy eyes walked in. His smile was bright, and faint dimples were placed on his cheeks.  He had a white lab coat on, and plastic googles were on his forehead. Splotches of green were on his goggles, and a few dots on his cheeks. He was taking  a cloth and dotting the green liquid off of his skin. 

"Yea Elw- woah," Everyone else had Leaped in the few minutes. "I haven't seen this many people in the Healing Center in- well, since forever!" He said enthusiastically. 

"Yes I know. And everyone, this is Dustin. He's interning here for a bit," He introduced. "And Dustin, this is everybody. They're all your age." He pointed at me, then said, "That's Keefe." He started pointing at everybody else, and said, "Biana, Dex, Fitz, Tam, Linh, Marella, Stina," He then pointed to unconscious Foster, "and that's Sophie. She comes here a lot. She's always in some sort of trouble."

Dustin nodded. "What do you need me for?" 

"Get some Fever Seizure from Slurps And Burps. I need another bottle and I just ran out." Elwin replied. 

Dusin pulled out his Pathfinder and rotated the gem. He held it up to the light as he whisked away. 

Everybody rushed to ask questions to the doctor. "WOAH! I'm one person. And to answer all your questions, No she's not planned to wake up soon. Im guessing about a week. And no, she's not gonna die. And no, it isn't cancer. And no, NO ONE IS GETTING ANY OF MY SECRET STASH OF CHOCOLATE!"

"Now let's go home and get some rest." Fitz said. I knew he really didn't care about Sophie. But we all agreed. It was late. We needed rest. Everyone except me. I got out my home crystal, and leaped to Shores Of Solace.

I quickly ran inside, ignoring my father's calls. I got a bag and filled it with: My hair/bathroom stuff, clothes, Mrs. Stinkbottom, and drawing stuff. I then leaped back to Foxfire. 

Elwin was confused when I came running back into the Healing Center and slammed my bag down. "What are yo-"

"I'm staying here. Until Sleeping Beauty," I pointed to Foster, "wakes up." I sat on the cot next to Sophie's and layed down. I faced the opposite way of Elwin. 

"Kee-" Elwin started.

I held up my hand. "Don't." I snuggled in the covers, and cuddled Mrs. Stinkbottom. I quietly cried myself to sleep. 

So sad :( any way- on to the next chapter!