Part 10-Sophie

Wow sorry I'm doing a lot of Sophie POVs, but I'll have a couple Keefe POVs coming up dw ;))) I've noticed that my book is getting LOTS of views, and I love that, BUT, most of them are on the first chapter, and they start shrinking down. So thank you so very much for being here, because most ppl stop reading when the orange bar says "last updated __". So thank you for staying with me! <3333

————

The woman looking back at me was not the woman I grew up seeing. Staring back at my self in the mirror, looking like a totally different Sophie worried me, but boosted my confidence. 

The light glared off at the mirror, making my skin glow vibrantly in the reflection. 

(Ok, I'm about to explain her outfit, get ready for a long description. Also, 1) it's very human-ish, let's ignore that. 2) the photos I used for reference are gonna be at the end of the chapter)

I wore a tight black long-sleeved v-neck shirt, with a flow-y red skirt that twisted around about 3/4 down my thigh. I had sleek black boots on, and a matching purse, as well as medium sized hoop earrings. I don't know much about makeup, (Biana did it for me) but I had black marker thingy across my eyelid and red lipstick. My skin had a powder on that was "foundation", but apparently there's a liquid version too, so we also put that on. I had a light pink powder across my cheeks, displaying a warm pink tone to my face. My hair was pulled back and curled, making a crown-ish shape, tying together in the back and making a braid all the way down. 

I looked beautiful. I'm not one for bragging, but I have to admit, I was happy with my appearance. I looked at the time with my imparter, it was already 11:50. Me and Dustin talked after I went home, and we agreed to meet at 12 P.M. at a fancy restaurant called: "Fine Dining with Pallas" apparently, this lady was extremely talented at making yummy foods.  

I told Edaline and Grady goodbye, and Grady, being ever so overprotective, called, "Be careful! I don't trust that dude, 'Dustin'" 

"Dad, you haven't even met him," I answered at his stubbornness. 

"That's the point." Grady remarked. 

Edaline just elbowed him, and smiled at me. "Have fun honey, tell me everything when you get back!"

I rolled my eyes, "Mom, you really should become friends with Biana, you have such similar personalities." Edaline laughed, and sent me out the door, and I held the beam up to the light. 

When I got to the bottom of Atlantis, the tall buildings shined brightly, glimmering under the water. Fountains were bubbling, and families were walking around. 

After a while of searching, I found "Fine Dining with Pallas" near the far right corner. I remember going to a mall with my human mom and Amy when I was 8, and my feet ached so much from all the waking. This was worse. 

I entered the large doors, and a tall hyper man entered the room. 

"Hello! I'm Ethand, and I'll be your server for today. Is it a party of one. Expecting more?"

Ethand wiggled his eyebrows and snapped his hands, and pile of menus popping into his hands. "Oh, I think my date maybe here, is there a table for Dustin?"

Ethand snapped agin, a piece of paper appearing on the menus. He scanned the list, and pointed to a name toward the bottom. "Yep! Right here. Dustin will be rights overrrr there!" Ethand pointed at the back. And anxious looking Dustin sat at a narrow table, fumbling with his tunic. 

I walked over to the table, and smiled warmly when he saw me. 

"Hey Sophie! Glad you made it!" Dustin chirped.