Part 5- Sophie

Hellloooo! I felt the need to do  Sophie's POV for this chapter, but I'm still gonna make it 1st person. Idk, it's just easier. 

I felt like barfing. Or crying. The last 20 minutes had been a blur. I slowly stood up and trudged to the closet. I turned around and saw Keefe, still sitting down. "You coming?" I asked.  Keefe stood up, and started walking to the closet. 

Once we both sat down, It started to get really awkward. 

"Sophie?" Keefe asked. I noticed he used my first name. He must be very serious. 

"Yes?" I asked back. 

"I'm sorry for what happened with Fitz." He whispered. 

My voice cracked. "Oh...I...um...it's ok." I stumbled for words, I didn't really feel like talking about the last 20 minutes. Keefe looked down, and I could see a  beginning of a smirk. He mostly looked like the broken, sad, man (lol man he's not no boi anymore) I saw too many times. He looked up, and I could see the concern painted on his face.

I looked away, blinking away the necessary away. My eyes did not cooperate, and I felt a couple tears trickle down my cheeks. They were hot, and salty. They kept on coming, flowing down my face. I let out a couple soft sobs. 

"Foster," He seemed so surprised at my outbreak. I didn't listen, or react at all. "Foster!" He repeated.  I looked up. Keefe looked so concerned, his eyes were wider that the ocean, lips trembling slightly. He looked on the verge of crying too. 

Keefe opened his arms out, proposing a hug. I gratefully took the embrace, sinking into the shoulder of my best friend. (no offense Dexy) I continued to cry. And cry. Keefe took my shoulders, pushing me out of his arms. 

"Sophie, its about time I tell you something. I've been keeping it hided for too much time."

I perked up, worried about this secret. (Eeeeee here we goooo)

"Sophie, I love you. I've loved since the day I found you lost, I've loved you since the flight with Silveny, I've loved you when I was away with the Neverseen, I've loved you when you were with Fitz, I've loved you still.  You are the sun, you keep me going everyday. I dream of you every night, and wish to see you every morning. I knew you were special, that day I found you at my favorite ditching spot, I knew you weren't like all the other girls. I stuck by you, knowing that a perfect, brave, smart, beautiful girl l fell in love with would ever love me back. But I need you to know, because you might not feel the same way, but I will always love you. Always." 

I was pure shock. He...loves...me. He loves me? He LOVES me! He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. He loves me. He loves me.  (lots  of ways to say he loves me lol)The three simple words flooded my mind, floating around, whispering their names over and over. 

I started to feel all kinds emotions. You have one? I'm feeling it. Happy, shocked, scared, angry, sad, frustrated, and so may more crowded my Limbic System. (google it)

"Foster?" a deep voice came from the distance. My thoughts were slowly creeping away, tucking itself under a mound of blankets. Sounds became farther and farther away. 

Soon, Sophie became quite dizzy. It felt like the world was a top, spinning around and around until the whole world collapsed. 

HEHEHEHHEEHH I am SOOO sorry I haven't updated sooner., school has started and I'm really busy. I'm trying to write as quick as I can because ideas and theories are faster than my hands on a keyboard. Bye Demigods! 

QOTD: 

What is your fav color? 

Mine is Yellow, idk its just so pretty and happy!