Part 1-Sophie

HUGE HUGE WARNING THIS IS SUPER BAD CUZ I WROTE IT A LONG TIME AGO IF U ACTUALLY READ THIS IM SORRY

Hewo! I hope you enjoy my first Sokeefe fanfic. I would like to point out that, I'm eleven, so I've never been in any relationship, so bare with me here ;)

Enjoy!

Sophie stared out her window, watching the leaves sway back and forth on a wide, pale tree. The wind lightly shook the leaves, making a swish the air. The sound was soothing, and Sophie could fall asleep right now if she wanted to. Well, she shouldn't be asleep, it's the middle of the day. 

Then, there was a different sound. It was the crunching of leaves. I wasn't far from Sophie's window, and it grew louder by the second. Sophie looked around, soon finding a black figure underneath her window. She let out a small gasp, then realized it was Fitz, her boyfriend. 

Sophie opened her window, and said, "Fitz! What are you doing!?" 

He looked up, surprise lathered on his face. "I missed you,"

I rolled my eyes. "You saw me a couple hours ago!" Sophie opened up her window further, and climbed out. She levitated down to him. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and leaned her forehead against his chest. "No, I couldn't wait anymore." He whispered. *Barfs* She propped her chin up, and he tilted his head up and kissed her lips. *Barfs again*  He pulled away, a smirk creeping up his face.  

"I want to show you something," he said. He grasped my hand a pulled me to Calla's Panakes tree. Under the pastel flowers, was a quilt layed out, with a basket filled to the brim of Mallowmelt, Blitzenberry Muffins, Ripplefluffs, Butterblasts, Indogoobers, Custard Bursts, and boxes of Prattles. 

Sophie raced over to the blanket, and plopped down, next to the basket. "Fitz! You shouldn't have!"

He sat down across from her and grabbed her hand. "Yes I should've."

"What are you talking about?"

"I have something to tell you," he looked down, but then right back up. "after treats!"

"But-" Sophie didn't get to finish, Fitz shoved a Custard Burst in her open mouth. She hated that he didn't tell her what he needed to announce, but she didn't want to make him angry, so Sophie let out a fake giggle.  

20 minutes later, all the treats and goodies were finished. She never thought she could be fuller. 

"So...what's the thing you need to tell me?" She asked, eager to hear the thing she'd been waiting to know. (Little did you know hehehe)

Fitz hesitated a moment before gulping and saying, "Sophie, I've had a wonderful time dating you, but I have my eyes on someone else,"

She mumbled not-so-nice words about him under her breath. "Who is it?" Sophie grumbled 

"I'm so sorry, but it's Linh." (Sorry but I don't ship Finh, but you'll see why i put them together later ;) ) 

Sophie suked in a breath. She knew Linh had liked him a while ago, but I thought she moved on when Sophie and Fitz started dating. She felt a tear trickle down her red face, but Sophie wasn't blushing. It was pure anger. She tried not to let unleash, Sophie didn't want to inflict him.

"Fitz,"

"I know Sophie. I'm terribly sorry" 

"I don't care ok!  I knew this was exactly how'd you leave! You found someone more exciting, the next second you're gone." (Anyone get the Olivia Rodrigo reference? ;) )

"Sophie-" 

"No Fitz! Stop it! Just leave!" Sophie shut my eyes, tears running down. 

Sophie watched her only love walk off, leaping back home. She ran into my house, not wanting to even wake up the next day. 

Welp! That's today's chapter!  

What was your favorite childhood memory? Mine was the entire 2nd grade. *Wipes tears* It was just an amazing year. There were no worries, no drama...and it was just perfect. 

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing Siena, who is my best friend. Her account is:  @Keefes_Sisters  I know she will be reading this, so Thank you so much Siena for all your support!  

Thank you! Hope you enjoy! Second Chapter coming soon!  

Love Ya!