𝚓𝚓 𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒 - 𝚋𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊

*edited*

y/n - your name

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - smut, sexual themes

description - where you and jj meet in a bar in america and you both think one another are actually american so you have a one night stand and leave it at that, but what happens when you both find out each other is from the uk?

y/n pov

i was just casually walking through sainsbury's doing my weekly shop when i suddenly bumped into someone knocking their shopping onto the floor "woah, oh my god i'm so sorry" i said while bending down to pick the items up, but when i bent down the mysterious person did aswell, this caused me to look up and widen my eyes at who i saw in front of me "oh my god, jj?" i questioned not believing it was him "no way, y/n" jj said back just as shocked as i was "what are you doing in the uk?" i asked "i live here, what are you doing here?" jj asked causing a confused look to fall on both of our faces "i live here aswell..." i said "i thought you lived in america" jj said while pulling a face "no when we met i was just there to model for a company, i thought you lived in america!" i said back "no i was just there for a boxing fight, this is actually mad" jj said surprised "i know, we both actually thought we were from america" i chuckled out "well anyways, i'm glad i bumped into you" jj said "me to jj, i was devastated when i had to leave the next morning but i got called into work early" i said with a sympathetic smile on my face "that makes so much sense now, i just thought you didn't like me which was weird because i definitely felt like we had a connection" jj said "i know, i was so stupid for not leaving you my number or anything" i said "here have my number and maybe i could take you on a date later on?" jj nervously asked "sure jj, i would love that" i said as a blush started to form on my cheeks "great so my number is 75******81" jj said as i typed it into my phone "right, i've got it" i said while putting my phone away "amazing, i'll see you later y/n" jj said while pulling me into a hug "see you later jj" i smiled as we made our separate ways.

'oh my god' i though to myself as i sat down in my car "what a coincidence" i said out loud, i was actually so happy that we had bumped into each other because as soon as i made eye contact with jj that one night i definitely thought it was love at first sight, but after sleeping together i stupidly forgot to leave my number. i looked and searched all over to try and find him but i could never, i was devastated i literally cried because i didn't know what it was but something about jj was so special, anyways enough of that let me tell you how we met.

flashback to 1 year ago

i was currently sat in a night club with some of my work friends celebrating that we was finally about to wrap up our last shoot tomorrow so we could all fly back to england, we were all sat at a table until i went to the bar so i could buy the next round seems as it was my turn, after i had ordered the drinks i felt someone's presence next to me causing me to look up and lock eyes with the most sexiest person i had ever seen, i knew at that point i had to make a move as i had instantly felt a connection, but it seems as i wasn't the only one who felt this as the mystery man then spoke up and said "hey beautiful, what's your name" "i'm y/n, how about you?" i said in a flirtatious tone "i'm jj, what brings you out tonight?" jj said "i'm celebrating something with wor-" i started off but got cut off by the bartender handing me the tray of shots "this is me, hopefully i'll see you later jj" i said while winking at him and walking back to my table.

i surly did see him later... about half way through the night me and my friends were on the dance floor quite tipsy at this point, i was having a good time until i felt someone put their hands on my waist causing me to whip my head around about to go off, but my face softened when i saw it was jj behind me "hey stranger" i shouted over the music "hey gorgeous" jj said causing me to blush "i was wondering if you wanted to get out of here" jj seductively whispered into my ear "sure, let me just tell my friends and i'll meet you out front" i said "see you in a minute then sexy" jj said while kissing my cheek and walking off.