𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜 - 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝

y/n lewis - your name

description - you live with your boyfriend harry and the rest of the sidemen and you are 6 months pregnant and all the sidemen are being really cute about your pregnancy.

y/n pov
i woke up this morning feeling really nauseous causing me to run to the bathroom and start throwing up in the toilet, after 10 seconds of being sick i hear harry run into the bathroom and hold my hair back while saying "it's okay baby, shhh" in a comforting tone as he knows i hate being sick. when i'm finished throwing up i start to sob causing harry to pull me onto his lap and put my head on his chest while stroking my head trying to comfort me "it's okay baby, your alright" harry whispered while kissing my head "i know but i just hate it, i hate it so much" i sobbed into harry's chest "i know you do baby girl, i know you do" harry said as i just sobbed more "come on princess, let's get you to bed" harry said while helping me stand up and lead me to are bed "i won't be a minute darlin i'm just going to get something from the kitchen, feel free to nod off if you want" harry said while walking out the door, as soon as he left i was out like a light.

harry's pov
i feel so bad for y/n because she's been really nauseous during this pregnancy and throwing up if like one of her biggest fears, so i'm going to make breakfast for her because it's the least i can do.  when i walk into the kitchen all the guys are stood there with sad faces "is y/n alright" tobi asked "yeah we heard her sobbing this morning" ethan added on "to be fair lads she's not doing great, she was sick again and you all know what she's like when she's sick" i said causing all the guys to sadly nod as they all think of y/n as a sister and they don't want her to be upset. "i hate seeing her sad man" jj says "same bro, like why does this pregnancy have to be so hard on her" simon also said "i know lads it's not fun seeing her like this, but seems as i am the best boyfriend ever i was thinking we could maybe do something special for her, like a breakfast in bed" i said
"yes boggo, good thinking lad" vik said "so what are we going to make her" josh asked "well one of her pregnancy cravings was bacon so why don't we make her bacon with scrambled eggs and toast" i said remembering that y/n would literally eat like a pac of bacon a day "yes, so that's breakfast sorted what about a drink" tobi asked "umm, we could blend her up a orange and passion fruit smoothie as y/n has also been craving passion fruit a lot" vik said "yesss vik with the ideas you know" ethan shouted "shhh lad, y/n's asleep" i said "oh shit sorry" ethan laughed out as we started cooking all of y/n's breakfast.

when we finished cooking we put all of her breakfast and smoothie on her favourite tray - yes she is that picky that she has a favourite tray - we also put a little note on the side knowing she would appreciate it as she had been very emotional lately due to all of her hormones being all over the place, the note said 'to y/n, we all heard you being sick this morning and felt bad that you have to go through all this even though harry got you pregnant so technically he should also take half the pain, but he can't so we decided to make you a breakfast in bed and later on we are all going to have a movie night, we all hope you enjoy - love the sidemen' which i'm pretty sure she's going to like as we made it a bit jokey as well, "alright lads, you all start making the forts while i take this up" i said to rest of the lads "will do, now go lad" ethan said making me go upstairs to mine and y/n's room.

y/n pov
i was in a deep sleep until i suddenly got woken up by someone, and let me tell you i was not happy that  i got woken up from my very peaceful slumber "fuck off" i said to whoever was shaking me "y/n baby, i've got something for you" harry said while rubbing my back causing me to sit up and look at him weirdly "and what's that" i answered "well me and the guys decided to make you breakfast in bed" harry said causing me to tear up "awww baby that's so nice of you all, i'm sorry for being so rude when i woke up"
i said as tears rolled down me face "no baby girl don't cry, it's okay i know that you like you sleep so i'm not offended" harry said while wiping the tears that rolled down my cheeks "thank you so much baby" i said as i took the tray off harry "it's fine princess, now enjoy" harry said before pecking my lips and walking out of the door.

'i'm honestly so lucky to have them all' i thought to myself as i looked down at the tray, but as i looked down i saw that they had also written me a note saying 'to y/n, we all heard you being sick this morning and felt bad that you have to go through all this even though harry got you pregnant so technically he should also take half the pain, but he can't so we decided to make you a breakfast in bed and later on we are all going to have a movie night, we all hope you enjoy - love the sidemen' this caused me to start crying again 'these god damn hormones' i chuckled to myself as i wiped my tears and started eating my breakfast exited for the movie night later.

harry's pov
when i got back down stairs all the lads looked at me while ethan spoke up "how did she react" "yeah did she cry" jj also added onto "of course she fucking cried bro, she cries at everything" i jokingly said "and yeah she loved the breakfast, me waking her up though not so much" i also said causing all of the guys to burst out laughing.

time skip to when they start the movie night

me and the lads have just finished setting up the area for a movie night, "okay harry you go and get
y/n, me and tobi will go and make popcorn, jj you go get blankets, simon put y/n's favourite film on and vik and josh go get the drinks" ethan said causing us all to nod and head off to where we're meant to be, when i reached mine and y/n's room i saw her on the bed watching youtube on the tv, "movie night time princess" i said while reaching my hand out to help her up "i can't wait" y/n said while taking my hand and hugging me "thank you for all of this babe" y/n said "it's fine baby girl, it's the least me and the guys could do" i said while kissing the top of her head and leading her downstairs into the living room.

when we reached the living room i put my hands over y/n's eyes and said "are you ready babe" "very ready" she answered "okay 3, 2, 1" i said as i took my hands off her eyes "oh my god guys, thank you all so much" y/n said as a tear rolled down her cheek "awww y/n don't cry" ethan said "group hug" jj shouted as everyone ran and hugged y/n, but not to tight so it wouldn't hurt the baby. "okay so, we have the notebook on which we all know is your favourite movie" simon said causing y/n to chuckle while saying "that makes me sound like such a basic bitch" making everyone else laugh, "and then we have popcorn, blankets and drinks" jj said proudly "thank you all" y/n said while taking a bowl of popcorn and laying down next to me so her head was on my chest.

we had finished the notebook and we were now half way through watching grease when suddenly i heard little snores, so i looked down and saw y/n passed out on my chest "guys y/n's asleep" i whisper shouted letting them all know to be quiet "okay lad, are you going to take her to bed" ethan asked "yeah i will do, night everyone" i said while picking y/n up with a bit of a struggle as she was 6 months pregnant, but we got there in the end "night bog" everyone whispered as i started walking to mine and y/n's room.

when i got to are room i got y/n changed into her pyjamas and put her on her side of the bed while i got undressed so i was just in my boxers and laid down next to y/n while pulling her so her head was on my chest and my arms were around her, knowing that's how she likes to sleep "thank you baby, i love you" y/n mumbled still clearly half asleep "it's alright princess and i love you to, now get back to sleep" i said while kissing her forehead and drifting off into a deep sleep myself.

a/n - 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 ZahraaBilal , 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍. 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠💓