𝚓𝚓 𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚓𝚒 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕

*edited*

y/n - your name

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - smut

description - when harry jokingly says your only with jj for the good dick so you and jj make a deal to see who can last the longest without sex.

y/n pov

"okay next assumption, y/n is only with jj for the good dick" ethan read out "true" harry jokingly shouted "what bog" i shouted "i mean my dick is really good" jj said while laughing "oh shut up, it's not that good" i said while rolling my eyes "alright then how about this, seems as we both know your addicted to sex and each other why don't you make a deal" simon said "what deal" i said "why don't you see who can go the longest out of you two without sex, you can tease and everything but no foreplay, oral or normal sex" josh said "this is gass you know" ethan said getting excited "well just to prove that jj's dick isn't the best i'm in" i jokingly said trying to piss him off "what, nah nah nah fam, i literally have the perfect dick" jj said getting riled up causing me to smirk "are you in or not lad" vik asked "yeah of course i am, i'm definitely going to win you can't resist me baby" jj said while winking at me "more like you won't be able to resist me olajide" i said while cheekily smiling at him "okay, okay shake on it" tobi said causing me and jj to stick our hands out and shake on the deal "your going down y/n, your going down" jj said while doing an evil laugh "well we will see jide, we will see" i said "oh god i don't want to deal with their horny arses" harry said while putting his head in his hands "we're not that bad when we're horny, come on" i said "y/n lass, you two are badddd" ethan said while chuckling "well sucks for you then lads because they is going to be a lot of teasing" i said sending another wink in jj's direction causing all of the lads to let out a groan.

time skip 2 weeks

it has now been a week since we made the deal and let me tell you now it was killing me and jj, we used to have sex about every day and it's been 2 fucking weeks, but i'm not giving in i'm going to win this fucking bet. me and jj being like this killed all of the boys aswell because whenever we were filming for sidemen or were out together me and jj we're always making sexual comments or actions due to how horny we both are.

i was fine for the first 2 days but now i'm a mess, i'm pretty sure jj is really really struggling aswell because he's been really badly teasing me recently trying to get me to give in, I'm not gonna but if it goes on for longer than another week it could be a possibility that i will give in, so im taking action today. im going to make jj need me so much that he has to give in and have sex with me. today we were all going to a pool and having a relaxing day so it was the perfect time to get jj. plan make jj give in is in action.

me and jj had just arrived at the pool that the sidemen had rented out for the day, we walked inside to be met with all of the other sidemen "ayy use finally decided to show up" ethan shouted "shut up dickhead" jj jokingly said "i'm gonna go to the changing rooms to get changed, i won't be long love" jj said while pecking my lips "okay babe" i said as jj walked off.

when jj was far enough away i went to all of the lads and whispered "so i have a plan" "a plan for what" tobi asked "i need to make jj give in or i'm going to and we don't want to boost his ego anymore do we" i said to the lads "fair enough, so what's the plan" simon said "i've brought a really revealing bikini to wear and i'm just going to tease him a lot" i said "alright, thank fuck i can't cope with you horny bastards anymore" harry said causing us all to laugh "okay just play along with everything" i said to them "calm" tobi said "thank you all, i really need this" i said while fanning myself causing all of the lads faces to scrunch up "y/n lass, to much information" ethan said "sorry, sorry i'm just desperate" i said causing them to all scrunch their faces up even more "LASS" ethan jokingly shouted "sorry, sorry" i managed to get out before jj came out of the changing rooms "plan starts now" i whispered while winking at them.