𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗 - 𝚙𝚞𝚋 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚏

y/n - your name

description - where you are in the sidemen and you, harry and ethan make a pub golf for a sidemen sunday (your like harry and ethan, do you know when like they always go out together to the pubs off camera so your in a little trio together. you also live with harry and cal) watch the video first if you haven't already seen it ^^

y/n pov

"how's it going guys and welcome to sidemen pub golf" harry said as me and ethan made it look like we were playing golf "yayyyy" the rest of the sidemen dryly shouted while clapping "we can tell your all very excited" ethan sarcastically said "me, ethan and y/n are really excited" harry said "incredibly excited" i added on to the end "i'll let you know what's happening then my friends ethan and y/n, my colleagues if you say, will let you know the specific rules" harry said as he started explaining the rules to everyone.

when harry finished explaining he passed it onto me and ethan "now throughout the pub golf they will be a few challenges but we will get to them soon, behzinga and y/n/n can you go over our rules we have" harry said "so there is is minor rules set for the day" ethan said "first rule, two players per team must take part in the hole that we're on" i followed on "green team you evidently have an apple juicer" ethan said causing the rest of the sidemen to chuckle "so at some point you can use that" simon suggested to tobi "so i think there's a few holes that maybe he gets the tag team and he comes in" i said while swiping my hands, me and ethan continued to tell everyone the rest of the rules.

when we finished the rules harry went onto the challenges "first challenge you've got throughout all of the golf, you gotta take a photo and then by the end whoever took the best photo, the best team photo they get two off" harry said "they do get two off" i added on "who's deciding, what's the best photo" vik asked "oh we'll tweet out the pictures" harry said "yeah yeah, a little pole" ethan said "well fuck" simon said while pointing at jj "they've got ksi" simon followed on causing me and ethan to wink at them seems as we were both on the blue team with jj "easy dub, easy dub" tobi said causing me and ethan to jokingly smirk at them.

"alright lads and lass, i think it's time we went to our first pub" Harry said "ha ha ha, oh it's right here" i said "oh it's here" ethan said as we all raised our hands in the air "here we go" me and ethan both shouted "how's this a pub" jj shouted "hey hey hey" me, ethan and harry all shouted defensively but stopped when harry started to play the sambuca alarm causing everyone to cheer and scream as tobi ran over to harry and jokingly started to choke him while saying "i thought we said no more of that alarm" causing us all to laugh "the first hole" ethan shouted as the alarm continued to blast through the speakers "oh dear me look, sambuca" i said while getting it out and waving it in the air "you know what i saw him put that there as well" simon said referring to the speaker ethan had put up earlier on "oh dear" harry chuckled "par one, sambuca" i said "you said they was gonna be no shots" jj said to simon "i also said there's going to be harry, y/n and ethan so the sambuca alarm is coming out" simon said causing us all to chuckle.

"wait brother why have i got the double one" i asked harry "cause ethan said you'll do it" harry said while giggling "w-what LAD" i shouted "you know i'm the biggest light weight going, after jj of course" i said causing everyone to laugh and jj to shout "ay yo fam" "your going to be steaming by the end of today lass" harry said causing me to moan as everyone got handed their shots "alright cheers boys" i said while lifting my double shot "cheers" everyone shouted "to sidemen pub golf" ethan said before we all did the shots causing me to let out a groan at the horrible taste of sambuca "PAR" simon shouted causing us all the cheer "alright and we're off" ethan said "let's get started" i added on as we walked out of mine, harry and cals apartment to the next pub.

when we got to the next pub me, jj and ethan all sat on a separate table as we all couldn't fit on one "ayo blue team hole in one season, cause that's how we do" ethan said "ayo that's how we d- wait hole in one season" jj said shocked causing us all to laugh "yep, hole in one season " i said back to jj "you wanna get nine" jj asked "yeah we'd like to get nine" ethan said "if we get nine we win by the way" i said before we moved onto a different topic.