The Result's

Good morning love. Good morning bae. You slept well last night. I know I did because I was with you. Awwww but don't you have work in 10 minutes. Oh shit you let me sleep that long. I'm sorry you were peaceful. I got you some clothes to put on to go to work. Oh you went shopping for me while I was asleep. Yeah I knew you were going to be late if you went home. I went out and grabbed you a Gucci set and some heels. Omg thank you bae this is beautiful. You are welcome to love. Let me get in the shower so I can go. Ok it's right in the room.

Ok thanks. I got her a rag and towel. She started taking off her clothes and jumped in the shower. My eyes got big like fuck. She got the body of a goddess. Your toothbrush and deodorant on the sink ready for you to grab. Thank you babes you are the best. But I am about to leave. Give me my kiss. She leaned out and kissed me. Lock up when you leave. Ok babes thank you again. No problem, love. I hopped in my car to head to my appointment. This girl better pray I'm clean if not she is going to have to fight me. I'm cruising down the road listening to my music just to get a text.

Thank you bae i love you forever. I replied back with kissing emojis. Have a great day at work beautiful. Thank you love. I pull up to my doctor's office. I call to be let in. What's going on Mrs. Maya? Well a friend of mine I was sleeping with may have an STD. Her girlfriend told me I may need to get tested. Her girl said she had a break out. Out of the blue so I need to get checked. Ok well let us take some blood in we shall test you for everything. Thank you doctor Brown. Is there anything else? No, that's it. Ok lets get that done and we will send you the results tomorrow. Ok thank you so much. I hate needles but I got to get this done.

She did it with ease. We will see you tomorrow. Ok thank you. You are welcome Mrs. Maya. I checked out and hopped in my car to head home. I went straight home to eat my leftovers and my cheesecake. I have been trying to ease my mind by watching movies. I laid here until I fell asleep. I was sleeping well until my doorbell rang. Man who the fuck os this at my house. My maid went to the door. Mrs.Maya it's Nicole should I let her in? Yes, go ahead and let her in. Nicole came where I was on the sofa. Are you serious with her? Yes I am. We are getting to know each other and there's no sexual exchanges. Ok so she is about to be your main piece? Yes she is in, she makes me happy and I love her heart.

Not only that, she booked us a vacation away from here for a week. That's so sweet I can tell she is going to take you away from me and my time. Nawl we still going to fuck when I need pressure released. Ok well look I need to be fed so come feed me now. I looked at her arms and face. What's up with these bumps? I had an allergic reaction to something I took. Mmhmm ok. Get your ass in this room so I can make you climb this bed. Ladies first then. Lol you the same thing as me. Whatever girl come on, give me some of that magic mike tongue. I started stripping out of my clothes as I headed towards the room.

Open up and let me in. I laid back and she climbed on top and started kissing me. I had so many things running in my head. But I couldn't turn down that magic mike mouthpiece. She kissed me between my thighs. She went in on my ass. She had me climbing the bed poles. I was trying to run from her but she pinned me down with her arms. Damn bae stop fucking me like this. No, I need you to remember my love. You are making it hard for me to keep it moving. I know that's my plan. Fuck im about to cum. Yeah that's what I want.

I'm thirsty. Omg bae stop. No bae im about to bust stop please. No, give it to me stop holding back. Ugh bae im about to squirt. Yes, give it up. My legs started shaking uncontrollably. I lifted up off the bed and she had me in a hold of no escape. She pinned my legs in the air and continued eating me until I squirted all in her mouth and chin was covered. She put my legs down and got up to go clean up. I laid there paralyzed. I couldn't move at all. She came out looking at me like bitch, that's all mine. She walked over and kissed me goodbye. Remember you are my friend and my sex partner. Bye Maya I gotta go be with this girl. I laid there naked looking at the roof mad.

But I had to remember she was not mine. I got up and went in showered. I got my robe and sat on the chair. My maid went into my room to clean my covers and made my bed. I laid on the sofa waiting on bae to come home. I got a call from bae telling me she was on her way home. I had a smile from ear to ear. I can't wait for bae to get here. She was only a minute out so I had the chef fix us some dinner. My maid went an opened the door for her. She jumped right on top of me. Bae I am tired, I had a long day. You want your feet rubbed or you want to soak in the big tub full of bubbles. Can I get both bae? Yes you can sit right here while I get that bath ran.

I put that bath bum in the water to make it smell good right along with bubble's. In a few candles to make it sexy. She came in behind me and took off her clothes. Bae got in with me. Ok bae let me strip. I took off my robe while she was already naked. She looked down at my thigh and saw a bruise on my thigh. I helped her in the tub then I stepped in. She came and laid between my legs. What did you do today? Nothing but watching movies and doing some moving. That's how you got that bruise on your thigh? Yeah I didn't know I had a bruise. Yeah it's right on your thigh. Dam imma put ice on it once we get out.

Ok bae thanks. No problem, love. We talked while in the tub. Then we bathed and got out because dinner was finished. We headed to the living room where our meal awaits. We had some steak, shrimp, loaded potatoes with a glass of wine. For dessert we had snicker cheesecake. We ate good while watching tv. My maid cleaned up. My house smells good. Me and bae laid on the sofa watching hangover 3. I held her while she dozed off. I finally ko after the movie went off. I woke up because my phone went off. It's Nicole again. What do you want? You like your mark? Man bye get off my phone friend. I wanted to tell you good night.

Well good night love. Bye girl good night homie. I went back to sleep. I felt her move. She got comfortable with me. I got up before her again to head out. I left her a note with her outfit and shoes ready for her to go to work. I was heading to my appointment to get my results. I called bae to make sure she was up. Hello beautiful. Hello love where are you? Im gone to handle some business. Oh ok well im about to get ready for work. Ok love everything is already out for you in waiting. Thank you, love. Your welcome  beautiful. Have a great day, love you. Love you too. We hung up together.

I called my doctor's office to let me in. I checked in waiting for them to call me. After waiting an hour they finally called me back. I sat in the room praying everything was good. Hey Mrs Maya. Hey doctor brown. Well I have your results. They came back negative except one. You don't have aids, hiv, gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas or herpes type 1. But you do have type 2. It's in your bloodstream. This bitch is going to die. That's the page she was missing out of  her paperwork. Well you have to inform everybody you slept with. Tell them to get tested. She is the only bitch I've been messing with for years.

Well let me go Mrs. Brown I got some body I need to find asap. Thank you for telling me my results. But I got to go. Here's your papers, be safe out here. Thank you. I walked outta there pissed the fuck off. Ready to put hands on this bitch. But I should have known better. Especially with that out break on her body. In the hiding of a page out of her results. Man, how can I tell this girl I got got. She really messed up this time because I don't play about shit like this. I got a long ride home to think. I might do a pop up on Nicole's ass. I put my trust in a friend, a sexual partner, a girl who told me she would never put my life in no harms way.

But she gave me a fucking STD. This just put a damp on my relationship with Tonya. Not only that it ruins my future with her. I can't believe Nicole really did this. Man how am I going to tell Tonya we can't do nothing because of this. This day couldn't get any worse. I might be wrong.