Finding Love

Good morning Nicole. Good morning Maya. You know it's time for you to get back to your girlfriend. I got to go handle business today. Why can't I stay here until you get back. You have a girl to get back to it, not no lounge. We fuck you leave no more cuddling and no more hang out over here while im gone. Damn it's like that now? Yes because I am looking for somebody to be my mate in you, not that person. But you going to always be my sex partner. Yes of course I wouldn't stop that. Ok bet go find you a mate. I will and you go be happy with your sufficient other. I will Maya. I love you, just remember that.

I know and I love you too. Maya I know we could never be a couple but we can be sex partners and friends. Ok that will work until I find someone. Ok well goodbye. Likewise see you soon. I walked Nicole to the door to watch her leave. I call up Tonya to see if she wants to meet up for lunch. Hey Tonya, you want to go out for lunch with me? Sure Maya. That's so sweet. I have to make up for what happened to you. How about we take you shopping too. Oh really. Yes really. I might need to get beat up often lol. You got jokes. Yeah I do but see you soon. Ok meet me at the cheesecake factory. Ok will do. We hung up. I went to find a fine outfit to put on. I blinged out my wrist and neck with nothing but diamonds. I finished getting dressed to head out the door.

I got a phone call from Nicole. Hello, this is not Nicole, this is her girlfriend. What's the pleasure of this phone call? I just wanted to tell you that you may need to get checked. What the fuck you mean? I think she has a STD. What the fuck you mean? She went to the doctor and she got her results but was missing a page from her test results. Oh fuck nawl you better be lying. No, I went with her and she hid the paper from me. But I happened to get my hands on her results when she put them in the dresser. I think she is hiding something. Man, I don't have time for this bs. Well I was just letting you know. Thanks for letting me know. Let me set this appointment.

I will let you know. Ok thank you no problem. I went to my lunch date with a lot on my mind because baby this something I don't play about. I called up my doctor to schedule an appointment. I pissed the fuck off with this girl like I been dealing with you for these past couple of days. Now this bs comes up. It's sad I have to go on a date with this on my mind. Let me smoke so I can ease my mind. I hopped in the car to pull off from my house smoking a blunt. I had to relax my mind. I pulled up to the cheesecake factory and sprayed myself down. I walk up to meet Tonya. Hey love. Hey boo how are you today. I'm good, just ready to grub with my friend.

I like the sound of that. I was smiling from ear to ear. I knew this date was going to be worth it. I knew I made a great decision. We headed into the place to be seated. I was just sitting there staring off in space. What's going on? You are not talking like you normally would. Oh I had a long night plus a disturbing afternoon. It must be that crazy bitch Nicole. Yep and you know it. She is crazy that mother fucker needs help. I can agree with you on that. I see you dressed up so nice for me. Well Maya you are a sweet person and I do see myself with you. You're going to have to control that crazy ass girl. I got you. We had a conversation already and we got this understanding. Ok, as long as I'm safe then me and you can go on more dates and more vacation. Ok then I like that.

Ok so for you taking me out to eat how about we go to Vegas to have some fun. I love the sound of that there. When are we leaving? We are taking a flight at the end of this month. Damn ok I will be packed in ready to slide with you. Ok just make sure your crazy side piece doesn't stock us. Lol i got you bae. If you don't mind me calling you that. I love it bae. Ok so you mine and I'm yours. Yes, that's what I love to hear. Now let's get some food in our stomach. Do you drink? Yes I do. Ok let's order some drinks. Ok bae. We looked through the drink menu and the food menu. I look up just to see Nicole is here. How in the fuck she knew we where here? I looked back down. What's wrong? That crazy bitch is here. Omg you want to leave.

No, we are going to drink and eat. I got you, we are not going anywhere if she touches you. I brought my strap with me. Damn bae you heavy like that? Yeah after being shot by a lover made me go get a license to carry. You got to tell me about that. I will while we get our food. Oh lord she is coming this way. Hello Tonya and Maya. Hey Nicole, what do you want? Nothing, I just saw you and wanted to speak to you guys. Oh ok bye now. Yeah let me get back to my girlfriend. I don't want her to get jealous for speaking to you two. Well bye then talk to you later. Omg this girl is crazy. Man fuck her lets get back to the drinks and food. Yes bae let's get back to our date. Let me enjoy this beauty sitting across from me.

I grabbed her hands and kissed them. She smiled so hard that made my day better. Nicole looked across the room at me holding her hands. She sent a message to my phone. I looked at my phone. Oh so you being romantic to this girl? I closed it and put my phone on silent. I gave her all my attention tonight. We had a blast on this date. We got our food and drinks and talked the whole night away. She really took interest in me tonight. I can't wait for our trip to Vegas. This is going to show me what she is really interested in. I'm so ready for this quality time together. You are ready to leave love. Yes, let's get out of here and enjoy our night. We put our leftovers in bags and got cheesecake to go. I walked her to her car. Meet me back at my house.

Ok bae. Go get in your car while I watch you. Ok love. She drove behind me to make sure I got in my car. It's dark out here. Nicole popped up by my car. What do you want? What are you about to do? I'm going home to chill with my friend. You better not fuck that damn girl either. Girl shut the fuck up in get away from my car. I got in my car and backed up and left. She followed me back to my crib. Nicole started texting me crazy shit. I turned my phone off just to spend time with her. We pull up in my yard and I open her door. Follow me my love. We head towards my house where we can spend time together.

I open the door and she always smiles when she sees my house. Let's go watch a movie. On this big screen. I locked my door and set my alarm. I headed to the sofa where she sat waiting on me. Hurry up bae you are walking like daisy. Lol girl don't rush me. Lol what are we watching tonight? Idk you pick the movie. Ok I sure will. Let's watch why did I get married. Ok i'm down for it. I laid back and she laid on my chest. She looked me in my eyes. Bae, yes love. Just know I won't hurt you and I promise. I hear you love. For real I want to love you as long as you let me. Ok bae. She comes up and kisses me. Damn your lips so soft girl. I know they love kissing you. We started kissing. She was trying to go to third base. But I thought about what her girlfriend told me. Bae yes love.

Let's make our first time be great. I want our first time to be in vegas. You don't want none tonight? No I want to get to know you. I want to learn you first before we go there. In my mind i'm thinking i can't because I might have something. Ok bae lets take it slow then. Ok bae I love you. I love you more. I love you not rushing it, you being a gentle lady. Lol you got jokes. Lol well at least you get to know all of me. I'm happy that you are giving me the chance to get to know you and love you. She started smiling and kissed me. We kept watching our movie together while cuddling. She fell asleep before the movie could end.

I looked at her sleeping so peacefully in my arms. I was thinking about this test I have to get done. I was thinking how Nicole could put my life in danger like that. I trusted her. I gave this girl the world just for her to do this to me. I am just ready to get this over with and move on. When it's over with idk if I can still fuck with her. I hugged my girl while she slept and kissed her forehead.