Betrayal

When I say when I catch that hoe she getting her ass beat to a pulp. I will be making that call for my people to come handle my business. I never get my hands dirty like that. I'm still making moves so my stash won't get too low because of this bitch. I got to hustle harder and make sure Tay aka roach stayed bringing her part. Hey Erica, what's the account balance in my stash? You are good to get more products for the people. That's not what I ask you.

How much do I have? Let me check it out. As she goes to count, I'm listening to her count. I feel like she's playing with my top. I have a camera put up just in case she decided to want to slide my money or my products. But she knows about one set of cameras and not the other's. I looked at the main ones that were cut off. Around a certain time in the day. I decided to go to the second set in found that Tay fuck ass been back in the crib. And Erica knew and  she didn't call me. Ok bet.

Erica came back to the phone and said you got thirty thousand dollars. What's wrong Maya? Why didn't you call me when Tay came to my stash. What do you mean? I got another set of cameras you couldn't see and it caught you and Tay robbing me when I left to collect. I sent her the video of both of them having a blast off my funds. Look Maya I'm so sorry she really needed it for some debt she was in. Yeah I don't give a damn about none of that shit.

Both of you'll better have my money by the end of the day. That's all I'm going to say on that note. So you better call up a friend to get my money. I better have it in my hand before I come in tonight. I hung up realizing the betrayal from two people I thought I could trust. Now I knew it was time for me to make that next move like my friend was telling me. I had to put my feelings to the side to find that mf Tay. I wasn't giving up until I found that head.

Searching every street corner in every trap house.  Still couldn't find her until I went to her mama house. I slide into her mama house where she was sleep in her room. I dive right in her shit. Get your mf ass up to catch this ass whooping correctly. Tay jumped up out of her sleep  when I slapped her ass. Bitch you about to catch this ass whooping for stealing from me. What I do? Bitch you stole my products and took my stash. Stand back up. Tay sat there with a blank stare like I fucked up. I leaned back and hit her ass with a two piece and a biscuit on the side.

Don't never steal from me ever again. You lucky I didn't have my people kill you from stealing from me. I walked out her mama house of no return. I walk away from her for good. I was making my way back to the stash to get rid of the other trash. Made my way back to Erica and put her out of my place too. She had to go also because one thing you don't do is steal from me when I helped your broke ass. You Help your chick rob me and that's a no go here.

I cut both of them off for good. Life had to go on without both of them in it. I continue making my way with my hustle with lil roach aka Tay 2nd. Plenty of men would love to see what she got under those boy clothes. I put shorty to work with her little ugly ass. When it was time to collect from my girl she would have banks and products. She also had me some products of my own. I may have ran the streets but the streets don't owe me anything right now. We linked up and did our thing to test out a few items.

I can say I'm impressed with everything she brought to the table. I walked up and hugged her. Now this is what I'm talking about keep it up. We went our separate ways to get the bag up. I knew the streets were where I belonged since I was a jit. I knew nothing in this world is free. You have to hustle for your coins. And that's exactly what I did for the both of us.