Handle Business

Dam girl you almost done my ribs touching my back. Lol girl I am finish. You just sit your ass on that chair in let me cater to you. Damn you babying me tonight huh. Yes I am and plus you willing to go out your way to help me. Awwww just say i trust your judgements. Don't let me regret putting you on with me. Oh I promise I won't. Ok now bring me the food and hot sauce. Girl no hot sauce eat that food it don't need nothing. Man i smelled everything on my plate. In it smelled so good. Before we eat we need to pray over our food. Dang babe's im starving. I don't care that's first.

Ok sheesh i'm starving like hell. Don't play with me Maya you know I don't play. Yes ma'am. Bow your heads. Heavenly father bless this food that's about to reach our bellies. Nourish our souls and protect us from any harm in Jesus name amen. Ok can I eat now? Gone head for i fuck you up. You did that already lol. You got jokes? Yep all day baby. Get over here in watch this movie with me. I put on hanger over while we ate. I had brought every part of it because I like it. Oh this my shit I love this movie. I bet you do. Don't forget we gotta get this business plan going so I can get all the inventory. In get the set up all right for business. I want it to be the one stop shop.

Lol girl shut yo azz up we got tonight and tomorrow to get it right. Yes ma'am we do but im not a last minute person. I handle mines right then and there. And we gotta find you a nice crib. Yes something I can afford. I got you doe. You not renting you are owning just like me ain't no renting round me. Damn girl you rude as fuck. Ol well get used to it im ruthless period but you haven't seen the boss side of me. I might take you with me to see that boss bitch side. Ok I would love to see what you do. Yeah one day I will show you but you can't say anything. Ok I won't I promise.

Ok bet I got you babes. Now let's get this movie started because I'm starving in you took forever. But you just ate something. She looked at me with that girl you just fucked me up look. Stop it I say. Don't be saying that out loud. Well it's us two so who is going to know? Nobody but us two know and my ex girlfriend. You're so ruthless telling that girl we fucked. Idgaf she doesn't have any room to talk when she cheated on me multiple times for a hit. It's none of my business what she do but what you do to cause her to cheat. Well I did do my thing too. I was out here entertaining other men and woman too. But why do evil for evil? Because I want her to know how it feels to be hurt and disappointed.

I really loved this girl with my heart but she couldn't get right. But I really hit her with this one. She always thought I would stay in let her do her thing but nawl it don't work like that. She going to fuck you up playing with her feelings. Im not worried about no of that. I ran almost ran her over the first time next time I won't miss. Ol lord you crazy as hell. Well don't push me to that limit where I have to fuck you up. Oh let me not get your bad side. Don't want to get my boys to come after you. Girl im not worried about your people. I got people to that will get in your ass. You talk a bad game is you really about that life? Yeah you want to try it? Hell yeah Imma try you period to see if you can stand in the paint.

Girl don't do that you not ready. Lol we shall see. I smacked her right on her ass again. I told you stop playing. We got work to do. I hit her again to see if she going to hit back. She hit my arm so hard I had a bruise big as texas on my arm. Damn! Mf you hit so dam hard. I told you you not prepared for my hits. You not ready for mines either. Ok we shall see who win this hitting battle. Lets get to work before we lay down for the night. We drew up our plans for the store and totaled our inventory. I also threw in some twist and turns with this store. She was smiling about this business. I knew it would be successful with two business minds. Not only that we going to start a elderly care service. I was happy I choose this chick to be a business partner with. She think just like me and every way.

I can't wait to see what these businesses bring us in. Babe Im tired as hell me two. Let's put this down until tomorrow and we still got to the house shop. I know love let's just watch these movies until they watching us. I saved our work and put the laptop on the floor while she laid between my legs. She climb up on my chest in we watched hangover part 2. Until We fell a sleep right there. We was comfortable laying like that. I woke up in looked down at her while she slept so peacefully. I knew I did the right thing. But Imma have to leave her tomorrow and go handle my main business. She just don't know the world i just put her in she going to become big. Im removing her from the slumps to the big life. She just doesn't know I'm making her life a whole lot better.

But is she going to be honest and trustworthy to me? Only time will tell if she is going to be that friend. In knowing her history is what question my thought on our sexual experience. They say never mix business with your sexual life because it can cause a lot of problems. I hope she doesn't betray me like she did her old girl she was dating. If I get that betrayal she a dead soul to me. I will cut her off for good no coming back period. She going to be on a test trial to see if she's loyal or fake. Time will tell what she really is.