The Truth

I stayed up all night after she fell asleep. I was wondering if she was going to be honest with me. She finally wakes up. Good morning bae. Good morning to you too, love. How did you sleep last night? I slept well. How about yourself? I was up thinking about the situation but I went to sleep. So what's on your mind, what do you want to know? We can start off with how you met Chris. Well Bay I meant Chris 5 years ago with some of my friends.

We exchanged numbers and went on a couple of dates. We were talking for a minute until he started cheating with some other women. We were close but he didn't care about my feelings or my future. He was supposed to be my side piece but he wanted to be my main. So I let him be just that, like a fool. I thought he was about me but he wasn't. I guess I wasn't a woman enough for him. Oh ok so what made you turn to women? I was into women a long time ago before him. Damn bae you were munching on carpet for a while huh.

Lol yeah bae I was. Ok ok im loving honesty. Yeah I am always honest because I wouldn't want nobody to lie to me. Yes ma'am you is my cup of tea. So do you miss him in any kind of way. Hell nawl you make me feel complete. Don't be telling me that just to spare my feelings. I'm being 100 with you right now. Ok I hear you. But how do you know Chris? I met Chris at one of my houses a long time ago. He was one of my street niggas. I used to be a trap queen. I changed my life for the better.

Ok so what do you do now? I do real estate and produce products. Now I'm trying to open a business to expand my money flow. Ok bae I see you. Lol girl Im trying to make money in all trades. Ok I hear you bae. Is there anything else you want to know? Tell me whatever you need to tell me that I don't know. I don't like surprises. Well I was a stripper a long time ago. I also used to do drugs back in the day. Now I just turned my life around in graduate college and started working for the department of corrections. Oh you 12 huh? Yeah I work for the system.

Ok I love to hear you changed for the better. Are you serious about the business? Yes, very serious. I want you by my side when I sign them papers. Awwwww bae I love you all so much bae. We started kissing as usual. But I think it's more but she will tell me when she is ready. I'm ready to eat bae. Me too, what are we about to eat? Idk what you got on your mind. How about some good ol 'eggs, bacon, pancakes, hash brown, cinnamon rolls and orange juice. That right there sounds delicious to me. One big breakfast is coming up.

Ok bae I will put on a movie for us to watch. Ok, find something funny. How about a hangover? It is hilarious. Ok put it on. Ok love. As I went scrolling I got a phone call. It's Chris calling me. Hello hello hey what are you doing? I'm about to enjoy breakfast with my ol lady. Oh so you know I figured out how I know your ol girl. Oh yeah, how do you know her? I used to date her a long time ago. I met her on the strip and she was a stripper. She was my baby. But I cheated with you on her. My mouth drops because baby I had no clue.

Oh damn so she was the girl blowing up his phone that night I was with him. I turned and looked at her while she's in the kitchen cooking. Like damn bae im the one fucked your relationship up. I turned back around to finish looking up the movie while talking.  But yeah that's how I know your bae. Well Chris we are together now and that's her past. Okok so do you miss me? Chris, I am ok with my mate. So you telling me you don't miss this big brown dick? Boy, get off my phone and enjoy your day. Lol yeah you miss this big dick beating them insides up. Lol whatever, bye gotta go my bae making me some good old breakfast. Ok I'll be calling you later to see what's up.

Bye as I hung up I started smiling because I knew he was right but I'm not about to lose my women to him. Bae! Yes bae. Who was that? Oh nobody but Chris calling me to tell me how he knows you. Oh ok nothing more love. Ok bae breakfast is almost done. Ok love I will be right here waiting. I finally found the movie so we can watch it. Bae the food is served. I jump up to go help bae bring the food to the living room. Ok bae let grub babes. I started the movie for us. I hear a knock at my door. Who the fuck at my crib. I got up to walk to the door in there's a package at my door. I looked around to see if I see anybody. In the delivery man was gone. I picked the package up in took it in the the house wondering who sent it.

Bae what is it? Idk bae it was left at the front door. I got a knife to open it to see what's in it. Out popped some balloons and a big ass duffle bag. It had a note saying. Dear sis I really appreciate the love you have been giving us. So here's a gift from us to you for being the boss. We love you sis. I opened the duffle bag and inside was stacks of cash and two tickets to Miami. Sis enjoy you in your bae. Bae's mouth dropped open like wtf. Are you serious bae. I guess so. We are heading to Miami. Omg yessssssss bae lets go shopping so we can take flight.

Omg this is a surprise for me from my boys. I was in shock like we built this empire together now they are treating me. I'm loving this come up baby. Well bae let me get some clothes and get in the shower. Me too, I'm about to get beauty up. I'm still in disbelief about it but I'm glad I move the way I do. They say do good by your people, they will do good by you. I'm on my way to Miami baby.