Time to say goodbye

"it's a shame that you guys can't go to the festival, although they'll be having another one next week", Sena said pouting her mouth, feeling sad.

"No worries, we might have the chance to come here again, one day", Towa put her feeling at ease.

They both were walking towards the place where the Ryusoulgers will departed back into their world.

"Sena"

Sena looked at Towa. "Hmm?"

"Make sure to take care of yourself", he pointed his finger towards her feet. "Especially that one"

Sena chuckled as she saw the worries in his eyes. "Seriously, who do you think I am? Of course I will take care of it properly", she nudged him.

"Let's see. Who knows? One day I might be coming here again only to see that you hurt yourself there"

"That will never happen. I promise", Sena raised her hand, making a vow in front of him.

The surrounding suddenly became quiet. Then, both of them burst laughing.

"You should look at your face when you make your vow just now. It's unbelievable"

"No, you're the one who should look at your face. Why? What's wrong with my expression? I'm reciting my vow wholeheartedly okay"

"Really? I don't think so", Towa brought up his hand to ruffle her hair, making it a mess.

"What are you--!"

As fast as lightning, he escaped from her quickly, running away.

"Towa!", Sena rearranged her hair nicely and chased him immediately.

"Hahahaha!", They played happily by themselves.

"Oi, Towa! Stop joking around"

Towa stopped as he heard his brother calling his name.

"Woap!-", Sena bumped onto him as she failed to stop.

"Hey, can you not stop suddenly!?", she scolded him. Towa replied her with an innocent face.

"Looks like your brother is calling. Let's go", Sena tapped him.

They stopped playing and went to gather with the rest.

On Melto's hand, a portal stone was held by him as he waited all of them. "Hurry up"

Towa ran up and stood beside his team members, facing the Kirameigers.

Koh volunteered himself to give the final speech. "Thank you, all of you for helping us finding the monster so that we can return to our world. The days we spent here was so much fun thanks to you! Hope we will meet up again for the......third time?", He gave them a broad smile on his face.

"Same goes for us! Hope we will meet again, Koh", Juru replied him.

All of them looked at each other, giggling due to the funny atmosphere.

Kirameigers went a step closer and exchanged a handshake with each other. Juru with Koh, Tametomo and Melto, Banba with Shiguru, Takamichi and Canalo, Asuna with Sayo, last but not least was Towa and Sena.

"See you next time, Towa"

Sena gave him a small hug.

"You, too. Take care", he patted her back.

They released their hug, and smiled.

Melto began his counting.

"1....2....3!!"

Portal stone was thrown in front of him.

Thus, a portal hole appeared.

Without further due, Ryusoulgers hoped into it one by one.

"Bye!!!!", Kirameigers waved at their friends for the last time.

Towa was the last one to enter. He took a glance at Sena and smiled before heading in. "See you", he uttered.

"See you too", Sena replied in a small voice. She waved at him.

With that being said, the portal lastly closed up.

"Aaaahhh, i really wish they could come to my school festival next time", Juru showed his disappointment.

"Let's head back", Tametomo broke the sad atmosphere and walked away.

The others, followed him from the back.
Sena caught up with Sayo who was in front of her. They began chatting. "How was the Ryusoulgers' world? Was it same like this one?", she asked in curiosity.

"They're the same but....", That's how the conversation about Ryusoulgers' world started between her and Sena.

Shiguru walked beside Takamichi. Then Juru joined them too.

"I wish we can meet them again", Takamichi blurted out what was in his mind. The Kirameigers turned to look at him, laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing? Was that supposed to be a funny thing?", Takamichi looked like he was falsely accused by them.

Tametomo held his stomach. "Why do you look so dramatic? Hahaha"

"I'm not being dramatic! It's my inner feelings okay!", He denied.

But it won't stop the laughing that still came out from the others.

"Stop it! You guys!!"

Takamichi began to become mad.

Sena and Sayo were the first one to ran away from the mad Takamichi in case he might explode soon.

"Hahahhaaha"

Sena ran, then raised her head to look up at the sky.

"Hope we can meet again, Towa"