Speed

"Good morning!", Koh entered the room, with a small towel on his head. It seemed like he had just finished washing up.

"Good morning, Koh. How's your night?", Mr.Hakataminami greeted him back, asking about their room.

Koh raised both his arms up to the sky. "It's super super super comfortable!!!"

"Glad to hear that"

"Come on Koh, eat your breakfast. We have work to do", Melto scolded him, finishing his last bite of bread.

Beside him, Asuna was munching her second set of bread. One was never enough for her stomach, since she loves to eat. "Hurry up, Koh!", She called for him to seat beside her, her hands offered a packet of bread.

Koh responded quickly and took the bread. "Thank you"

On the other hand, Towa, Bamba and Sena were discussing their plan together with Melto, just to make sure they remember it correctly.

"Okay, we will do our best! Just you wait Azumari!! I'll get my friends back!", said Sena with confidence. She can't wait anymore to beat him up and save her friend.

The Ryusoulgers watched her. "We will always have your back, Sena!", Towa added. Bamba nodded his head, agree with his little brother, "And we will definitely going home soon"

Canalo walked towards them, showing their weapons that had been improvised by Mr.Hakataminami with a new feature that allow their attacks to be worked on Azumari.

"Thank you so much, Mr.Hakataminami for these!", Melto sent his thanks to him.

"No problem! It's my job, you know"

Canalo passed the weapons to each one of the Ryusoulgers.

All of them looked so excited with it.

'TUT! TUT! TUT!'

Their heads automatically turned to the big table that shows the map of the city.

A red dot appeared on a specific location on it, giving them a big hint of the location of danger.

"It's Azumari!", What Mr.Hakataminami said made the others' heart beating. Their hands gripped on the weapons tightly. "The location is at B-3 42!"

"Let's go", Koh gave his order to everyone.

They understood it immediately and ran out of the room.

"Here I come guys, we will save you", Sena murmured to herself.

.................

"Take this!!", Azumari threw one of his rocks to the people that were enjoying their picnic at the park.

Just in time, Canalo jumped in and kicked it away from them. The stone dropped to the ground. A portal hole did appear but luckily no one was pulled into it as it was at a spot where no one was near it.

"Get away, quickly!", Asuna said to them. The people understood her order completely and began to run away, leaving everything aside.

The situation was a little chaos as people were trying to save themselves, getting away from there while the rangers tried to catch Azumari's attention on them so that he will not pay much attention on the people.

"Let me try this new weapon!!" Koh who was excited, ran towards him and brought his sword to slash him.

"Aarghh!", Azumaru whined, startled with the effectiveness of their new weapon.

On his face, showing a confused expression, "What?! You're not supposed to--"

"Well, well. Sorry but looks like your plan won't work today", Towa made fun of him.