Reunion

Juru's school will hold a school festival next week. It was just around the corner. The Kirameigers were noted with the information and welcomed by himself as customers. When they heard that, they were just as excited as everyone else to get to see the school's life of their member.

Rumors spread out that this year, his school will make it as a grand festival and so many people will come to visit whether it is to introduce the school to others or having them seeing the potential of the students.

There's no theme, they can wear anything that they wanted, as long as it is appropriate.

Juru's class were planning to make a haunted house theme, and there was also a blindfolded maze. Juru said that whoever manage to escape the maze will obtain a special prize.

..........

"We're back!"

Juru said, as he entered their mission room with bags full of decorations, special for his class. Behind him, Tametomo and Sena each one of them carried a bag full of haunted decoration, including some clothes and fake blood.

Juru had been assigned by his classmates to buy the things needed for the festival.

"Welcome back! Let me help you!", Mabushina who was reading before quickly stood up and went to help them. They put the bags down on the chair.

"What take you guys so long?", asked Mr.Hakataminami while kept on clicking the keyboard. He was accessing some data about Kirameigers.

Sena walked right up to his next, "I thought we had organized a smart plan, however I didn't expect to see so many people there today!!"

"That's why we're having a minor problem into getting all of this stuff!", Tametomo added.

The door of the room suddenly slid open. Sayo and Shiguru came in.

"Oh? Done with work?", Tametomo questioned.

Shiguru nodded. "Of course we are. A professional actor like me can finish my acting in one take"

"Thankfully, there's not much patient in hospital today, so I'm able to wrap things up pretty fast", Sayo explained her part. They entered the room and Sayo went straight to look at the things that the trio bought.

Sena popped up beside beside her. "How's it? Creepy right!?", Sayo answered her question with a nodding. "It's horror and scary, yeah you guys made a great choice"

Upon hearing the comment, smile appeared on their faces. A creepy one.

"At what time will the festival start?", asked Shiguru out of nowhere. He was slurping an orange juice that he took from the fridge.

"In the morning, at 9 am. I have to be there before that. But you should get there as early as possible otherwise, it'll be cramped with people!", Juru told.

The others notted with his advice.

"Oh, did I hear festival??!!", Fire's voice interrupted. "What kind of festival?!!" "Princess! Will you allow us to follow them? All of us really wanted to see what the festival looks like!", the crystals shone with excitement.

Mabushiina took a minute before she could gave them permission. She faced the Kirameigers, asking for their opinion.

"I don't think it'll be a problem", Tametomo voiced out his answer.

"Neither do I", Shiguru supported his statement.

"Moreover, I think it's a good idea to let them know more about it", Sayo agreed. "As they always said, the more people there are, the more fun it'll be right?", Juru and Sena nodded with Sayo's sentence.