Encounter

"So is this how a school festival looks like? That's amazing!", asked Towa towards Sena who was walking together beside him.

Sena turned her head as she heard his question. "Wait, Towa. You never go to a school festival? Does your school never held it once?", she wide-eyed.

Towa admitted her statement, shaking his head. "My brother and I are from the Ryusoul tribe. We don't go to school. We grew up practicing to become a Ryusoulger with the help of our master. We don't have school festivals but we do have tribe festivals", he explained his life experience at Sena. Sena listened to his story attentively.

Towa sneaked up to her ears, intended to whisper something.

"So, can you tell me about this high school festival?", He displayed some interest reaction towards the topic. Sena smiled, as she can see his curiosity. It also made  her excited to share some fun things about her world.

"Then, after we capture this monster, how about we go to Juru's high school festival together?"

"That's nice! Woah, I can't wait to see it", Towa was fascinated with the idea.

At that moment, Towa's eyes suddenly spotted a familiar figure who was hiding behind a toy shop. It was the monster who sent them to the current world that they were in.

"Found him!"

He raced impulsively, without even alerting Sena beside him. Sena was surprised with Towa's sudden action but with her quick response, she caught on the situation and immediately followed him from behind. "Towa!"

While catching him up, Sena pressed on the Kirama-changer and informed everyone else about the monster.

All of the Kirameiger and Ryusoulger were notified by her call and began to make a move towards where both of them were heading.

"Ratatatatata", Sena and Towa could hear the monster singing, as if he was teasing them.

Towa felt annoyed with him. He sprinted as much as he can.

"You're not going anywhere!"

They had no idea as to where the monster was heading to, but thankfully he ran towards a place where there was no civilians and people. It was a good thing since no harm will be brought up to the innocent people when they fight later.

The monster finally stopped running away and stayed on the spot where he was standing.

Same goes to Towa and Sena, they stopped chasing him but left some distance between themselves and the monster, in case he tried to do something funny.

They don't look exhausted, as expected from an athlete and a speed master.

"What is your goal? Sending us here?! I bet you have your evil scheme up on your sleeves right?!!" Towa took out his sword, pointing it towards the monster. He didn't blink his eyes, and maintained his powerful gaze on him.

Sena nodded her head, agreed with him. She stared and analyzed the monster that was standing not far from where she was.

He was a medium-sized monster, holding a big wand stick at his right hand. If it wasn't for Ryusoulgers, it will be hard to determine what his power was since there wasn't any feature that can make people recognize that he has a teleport ability.

"Let me introduce to you guys, this is a new powerful monster created by Emperor Yodon, Azumari!", In a flash,  Yodonna came into their sight, with her famous expression pasted on her face.

"Yodonna! You! We were right! You're exactly involved in this!", Sena claimed.

Yodonna held out her stick, rubbing it with her fingers. "Hahahaha! Surprise~ I hope you like our new plan. Ah, seems like I forgot to say welcome to the Ryusoulger to this world ", she sent them a creepy smile.