Finding a solution

"Aww, aww!", Sena closed her eyes tightly as Asuna applied the ice pack on her sprained foot. "Waargh..", she complained for a while.

"Since we need to let it there for 20 minutes, you might be tired. Let me take care of this one", she said, replacing Asuna's hand and kept the ice pack on top of her foot.

Asuna was a bit surprised that Sena handled her wound with such professionalism. "You sounded very professional, Sena-chan", she gave her compliment.

Sena giggled when she heard that. "Ah, no. Actually, this kind of accident always happen to athletes so of course I should know how to treat it", Asuna who couldn't hid her amazement, looked at Sena with an opened mouth. She then took a seat beside her.

"Did you hurt anywhere else?", Asuna's eyes scanning her other parts of the body.

Sena shook. "I'm fine"

"Where's Towa?", she wondered, as she didn't see his presence in the room.

Sena then switched her attention towards Mr.Hakataminami.

"Mr.Hakataminami, how's it going with my Kirama-changer? Can't you somehow connect it with their Kirama-changer?" Sena was referring to her friends who was now stuck on another world. She thought of the idea maybe they can still communicate with each other despite the different world that they were in.

She pouted her mouth when Mr.Hakataminami shook his head. "Sorry Sena-chan, I don't think it will work", he released the wire that he previously connected to her Kirama-changer.

The door of the base opened and Towa entered it. He bowed as a greeting towards Mr.Hakataminami and went over the spot where Asuna and Sena was sitting. "Melto and the others will arrive shortly. Unfortunately, Azumari got away. Melto said that it's better if we construct a plan first".

Then, his eyes fell onto Sena's foot. "How's your leg? Does it still hurt?", he was worried.

Sena slowly tried to move her foot. She looked back at him. "A little bit?", she continued to put the ice pack back on her foot. "Later on, I will definitely give some lessons to that Azumari", she clenched her teeth.

"Don't push yourself too much, Sena. Remember, your leg is more important. Not to mention, you're an athlete yourself. You have to take care of it", Towa reminded her seeing that she was so eager to fight.

"Of course I know that!", She gulped down, knowing the truth of Towa's words.

"Don't worry Sena-chan! In no time, we will solve this problem! I guarantee it", Asuna sent her some support. Sena replied her with a smile on her face.

......................

"Juru, can't you do something with your imagination?!! For example make a weapon that we can use??", Shiguru asked Juru, as he was holding back the Minasour from attacking him.

Tametomo ran and kicked it, until it fell down.

"Even if he created something with the crystals, I bet it will still have no effect on him since we use the power of the crystals, not Ryusoulgers"

Sayo and Takamichi helped the people to go away as far as possible from the monster.

"Run!"

"Go to a safe place!"

However, the Minasour had the ability to brought up its tentacles and elongated it. The tentacles went for the people near the spot.

"Waarghhh!! Save me!", One of the tentacles coiled around a woman and it grabbed her up to the sky.