|Chapter Seven|

^^^I'm stumped, I can't think of a way to descride her! She's simply amazing and she's been following the story form the start! :D !!!^^^

This is beyond unedited so pretty please forgive me???? I've been through so much these days. So many bad things have happened I almost quit so i'm getting back into the swing of things. I'll post ALL edited chapters by the weekend including this one!

I hope you enjoy though! I tried my best. I promise you if you hate it I'll re-write it! :)

_____________________

Chapter Seven.

After my last lesson ended, I walked to take my books out of my locker; mostly rejected vampire books that I really needed to return to the library. I’m never caught in there. Not even Janie knows I occasionally read. Since everyone found out I was in care, who’s to say anything else won’t?

I slammed my locker shut, angry at the thought of having people know anymore of my business. I looked around at the students passing and ending up seeing Marcus walking down the hall. He stepped to the side and walked down my row of lockers where I saw Janie leaning against hers. She was wearing a plain white top with the New York jacket I saved up to buy her for her birthday and jeans. She grinned when she saw Marcus. He simply flipped his hair out of his face, snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her against himself for a kiss. He looked so in control and smooth as if kissing her was nothing. Janie was the opposite. She was clearly enjoying the time her lips were locked with his.

“Jealous?” a voice asked from behind me. It was unbelievable that in such short time I can recognise Sam’s voice. I groaned and turned to Sam.

“No…yeah…well…”

“You don’t have to explain yourself, I get it. I haven’t seen you to together in a while…” I looked deep into Sam’s eyes and saw he genuinely understood. Since yesterday he’s been strangely…nice? Well, he’s still Sam.

“Yeah, I don’t think I like him. He wants me to- never mind.” I was going to tell about Marcus, but I couldn’t. He was Sam’s friend and Janie’s boyfriend. I can’t exactly bad mouth him.

“Okay, you should really finish your sentences.” He grinned at me. I shot him one of my cold glares and he held his hands up. “Sorry, sorry. I know you said you’d make your own way to mine but you might as well ride with me now.” I gave him my ‘I-don’t-think-so’ look and he sighed.

“I told you, I don’t trust you and I’m not going back on my word,” I stated.

“Krissy, if you don’t ride with me then I won’t tell I live.” I saw that cocky smile start to come out as he grabbed me and pressed me against a locker. I did a really good job of keeping my cool since I would have killed anyone else had done so.

“But Sam, however will you teach me if I do not know the whereabouts of our sessions?” I asked sweetly, battering my eyelashes at him.

He thought about what I said for a second then his eyes widened when he realized that I would be happy without his address. “Damn…” he muttered. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumbled piece of paper. He straightened up and swiftly walked away. The guy thinks he can blackmail me? He is clearly mistaken.

“Krissy!” Janie squealed, throwing her arms around me. I hugged her gingerly. “Are you okay?” she asked quietly.

“I’m fine, why?” she was looking at me funny.

“Sam just pressed you against the locker…was he threatening you?” her face changed to worry and I burst out laughing.

“He couldn’t threaten me to save his life! Come on, you know me don’t you?” I draped an arm around Janie’s shoulders and steered her towards the school exit doors.