|Chapter Four|

^^^Dedicated to my editor Ally-Star =D Thanks for helping me improve! This story would suck without you! XD ^^^

A/N I can't say this enough, thank you for voting for this story and leaving such helpful comments! I hope you like this chapter!

© All Rights Reserved to D.S Lemonius.

________________________________

Chapter Four

The following Monday I slipped into my Music classroom one minute before the lesson bell went off and Ms. Williams stood at her usual spot at the front of the classroom. The door was near the back row so I took a seat one away from the window. Ms. Williams hushed her already seated students. I got out my light blue book and copied out the paragraph on pitch and tone, silently preparing for the scariest part of my day.

This was my favourite lesson by far on my schedule though all subjects had a down side. “Now, who will do the demonstration today?” Ms. Williams asked herself, her grey eyes shifted between her students. She started to eyes student on the back row and I knew there was a chance she’d make me do it. “Please don’t pick me,” I silently pleaded. I loved to sing, but not in front of anyone or the classical music she usually picks.

“I think Jessica can definitely do it.” Jessica was sitting to my left next to the window, grimacing.

“Eric, you seem particularly eager to perform today.” Erik was two desks away from my right. He was literally under the table. It was a small room, only twenty students fit, four students to a row. Why do teachers do that? You know, pick on the kids who didn’t care or want to something. It was annoying.

I tried to take an approach that made it less obvious that I didn’t want to sing. I started to stare at the bright posters on the blue walls pretending to be really interested by the facts. I thought it worked when Ms. Called ‘Sarah.’; she was in the second row. I sighed with relief but just a little too soon.

“Ah Krissy! You’ll be perfect for the song I’ve chosen today! You don’t mind, do you?” I knew it was a rhetorical question; like I said all lessons have a bad side and in music you can’t say no. I slowly walked to the front of the class where Ms. Williams handed me a sheet and beckoned two boys from the front of the class. She gave them sheets to and one quickly unfolded a keyboard and another got drumsticks and sat by a drum kit. This room was seriously cramped; I was nervous and claustrophobic.  Both boys heads were constantly bowed but I could just about see their pale faces with dark scars behind their black hair. They were twins.  I read the song title and was taken back; it was actually a really good song! Normally, Ms chose classics like ‘Stand By Me.’ I didn’t complain since I wanted my first time demonstrating to be good.

“Go on Krissy.” She insisted and so I did. I sang my heart out.

When the music played I slowly began to lose myself. It was a though nothing else existed other than me and the music. The boys played very well.

The bridge in the song arrived I knew I was completely lost. I’m not sure how I managed to suddenly come back to reality but I did…by the sound of a door opening. There in the doorway was the boy I recently met and am trying to avoid. The boy I was not friendly to upon his sudden arrival at summer school. Sam Richardson.

I felt his horrible presence as soon as he walked in. I finished the song quickly, not wanting to sing in front of him but I was too late. He was already leaning on the door frame with his eyebrows raised and a sly smile on his face. His eyes were focused on me. Damn.

“Err Krissy that was brilliant but don’t rush, okay?” Ms Williams smiled at me and gave me a pat on the back to go back to my seat. She then turned on her late comer.