|Chapter Twelve|

^^To a devoted reader, she ALWAYS comments and I always look forward to her opinons :D Thank you for following this story through!!!^^

I hope you enjoy this part!

2011 © All rights Reserved to D.S Lemonius.

Recap:

You do not want to know what you've just got yourself into... There was the voice again but this time, it sounded stern like a parent. All of a sudden, the doors of the classrooms and near by windows flew open and a strong gust of wind rushed into the halls. Students around me squealed at the sudden wind. What had I done?! My breathing picked up and I turned to Sam but he was walking away. Behind him I saw papers from the classrooms get swept away in the breeze. It was almost like the wind was rushing towards Sam...

Chapter Twelve.

Cautiously I walked in the same direction as Sam which was the exit. Where was he going? We had two periods left. He must be doing the dramatic exit thing, what is he, a girl?

Krissy this is bad, really bad the voice whispered to me, calmer this time. Why? Is Sam storming out a big deal? The papers and things stopped following him and the wind stopped. It was just a coincidence. Really Krissy? Really?

I ignored the voice in my head. I didn’t go and see where Sam was going; I didn’t want to stalk him since I know he’d hold it over me forever. Instead I went to my next class. Both classes really flew by. As soon as the bell want I swept by the crowd of people rushing to get to Alfred’s park. Why was there such a buzz about a stupid park? In the crowd I saw Janie with a bunch of girls laughing and felt my heart drop into my stomach; that should have been me making her laugh. This gathering wouldn’t be all that, I’ll just slip away and no one will notice.

We walked through a few alleyways then up the long main road to get to the park. It was really long and it was slowly edging 5 O’clock. I text Gina saying I was going out with friends and she said it was fine. Once at the park there was a big black stage with a drum set and a microphone on top of it. Was this what all the hype was about? A band playing? At least there would be music here. I was rushed to the front row of the stage and just as I turned to see who was pushing me, there was load roar of applause; the band came on. There were just four boys with long black hair shadowing their faces. Two of them carried guitars and two of them were the twins from music class so I’m sure they wouldn’t be bad. I was so wrong.

They went straight into there music and it was all completely unorganised, they never played with each other and the lead singer was screaming down the microphone. I covered my ears and looked around and saw that more people had gathered and were nodding there heads to the beat. I couldn’t even see Janie. It took a while but I made my way through the crowd and as far away as possible from the little rock fest and sat on the grass alone by the stone pathway. I hugged myself to keep myself warm. Coming here wasn’t a good idea.

“Mind if I join you?” my head automatically snapped up to see Jason Carter standing over me smiling sweetly.

I smiled and said “Sure,” he sat down beside me and looked ahead where there was a big dip in the grass and you could see some city lights.

“What do you think of this park venue type thingy?” he asked.

“It sucks big time.” I replied.

“I’m glad I’m not the only one who didn’t likes those douches, I thought people had taste.” He sighed.

“I know right? Who even listens to scream music, it’s not actually music it’ noise.” I could feel my debating side start to come out.