Part 6

A/N: after I'm done Maddie and Sydney's POV this story will be told from 3rd person! Love you all my lil' sugar cubes! <33 (i'm so sorry for saying that)

I was told by maddie I should give you guys a nickname and I thought of the most cringe worthy name so your welcome :)

~

Maddie's POV:

My brand new outfit came in the mail. Jean shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Perfect!!

I really honestly miss my boyfriend who was on death row. It gave him a cool edge, and he wasn't like other guys. Mostly because other guys hadn't murdered their whole family while out on a vacation in Spain, but I mean everyone is different in their own ways.

This reunion does actually make me happy. Im glad I finally actually got the courage to attend a party for once. It's not like I wouldn't get invited, I'd just.. always blow it off to watch AHS.

I mean if you told me Evan Peters was at those party's I may have actually gone.

I really have nothing new going on in my life, and I just know everyone will know exactly who I am, but I need to stop being a wuss and actually get into my car, and drive to the reunion.

I open the door of my red 2006 Toyota Highlander - that one of my ex-murderer-boyfriend stole for me,- put in the address into the ancient GPS, and go on my way.

The windshield has one large crack in the middle, but I'm not bothered by it enough to change it.

Besides that small detail, the car is pretty much fine.

I get onto the road and start to drive while praying that I can keep it together long enough to not punch the annoying GPS lady.

I think I have anger issues.

I continue to drive when 'POP'. Crap- my tire. It also probably wasn't very smart to drive on a gravel road. Eh idk how to change a tire so I guess this car is totalled.

I left the car in the middle of the road, and decided to try and walk the rest of the way. At least now I don't have to listen to the annoying GPS lady.

I walked down the long gravel street for a solid 5 minutes before getting lost. I chose to make a right turn and then left and then right and left until I ended up coming across a maximum security prison.

I can only begin to imagine the hot guys inside of those barb wire fences.

'No! I don't have time for this! I have to get to the reunion! It starts in..' I check my Fitbit '...35 minutes- actually that's just enough time ' I think to myself.

I walk up to the door but then get a glimpse of some of the prisoners through the fences. I could totally fix them!!

I stare for a bit to long though the fence holes before one of the men inside throws a rock at my face. He was missing three teeth and most of his others are covered in gold grills.

He honestly scared me. A lot.

I let out the most blood curdling scream, catching the attention of everyone else on the yard, before releasing my inner Pietro Maximoff and running away and into the street.

I get back on task and start to walk into the direction of the reunion.

It only took me 25 out of the 35 minutes I had left to actually get there, and once I did I was more ready to go in then ever.