Part 4

Alyssa's POV:

It's time. Time to go to this dumb reunion. Don't even know why I'm going, everyone hates me to be completely honest. Maybe they've finally matured! Never mind, I know for sure that I haven't.

I take a deep breath, looking into the mirror above my dresser, and snort some cocaine. It's the only thing that'll get me through this devilish event.

I call up an Uber, and ask him to drive me to the address.

"Are you the Uber?" I ask this brown haired man. The guy in the picture who was driving the Uber had blonde hair. I was too high to realize anything.

"Uhhhh.... Yeah!!! I am the Uber!!" The creepy man awkwardly said cheerfully to me.

"K, cool. Drive me too my high school reunion." I forgot to give him the address.

"Yeah yeah okay sure." He responded. He could clearly tell I was high.

We started driving around the city of San Francisco when my emotions started to pour on out.

I bursted into tears.

I was so preoccupied with everything that I didn't even notice when he took a turn into a sketchy town.

"I hate reunions! I have to see my shitty old friends who are probably dead!" I stop to sniffle. "I'm the exact same and have so skills at all and I'm a nervous wreck!! Why cant everyone be like you?!?" I point at his chest and lean on him. "Why can't they be as sweet as YOU!!!" I use his shirt as a tissue and continue on ranting about my horrible life.

He looked down at me and realized what a big mistake he had made. Peeling me off of him he continues on,

"Uhhh okay so here is your... uh stop. Get out." He quickly grabs my arm and throws me out of the front seat.

I stare at the black car that was driving away so fast. Crap. I got into the wrong car. I google the directions on my phone and it wasn't far.

It took me 10 minutes to get there from where my fake Uber driver kicked me out at. Oops I left my other one stranded outside my apartment. Oh well whatever.

I got to the building, and it only took me 5 minutes to take another step to get within 2 meters of the doorway. This is the moment I've dreaded ever since I graduated. I pulled out some Advil, chugged it back, and took another step with my black running shoes closer to the door. I repeated that same process around 3 more times before I reached the door. I take another deep breath, and open the doors. Why did I do this.