Part 2

Sydney's POV:

I hate checking my emails. Hate it. I check it once every month at most. Then, I was watching Sebastian Stan y/n tiktoks on my phone when I get THE email.

•Mary-Brook High Just emailed you.

Blah. I hate that place. I used to be the most popular girl in school. I was queen bee, Regina George, everyone loved me, or wanted to be me. Then out of nowhere after Maddie came to the school in junior year, Alyssa, Erin, Maddie and I felt like we were almost, drawn together.

Erin was the uncool girl who teleported from science class to history, Alyssa was where everyone went to get drugs, and Maddie was the weird new girl that no one wanted to talk too.

After I started hanging out with the outcasts, I became one. My clique kicked me out, cause of these dumb idiots. High school from there on was like a living hell.

I developed weird commitment issues, and only would date one man. Sebastian Stan! We are dating no matter what anyone says.

I haven't really changed. In my senior year Alyssa, Erin, Maddie and I started drifting. I feel like it's because of what I did next.

DING! I check my phone to see that Sebastian Stan has posted a new photo on Instagram! I rushed and clicked the notification and saw it said "posted 2 seconds ago". It was a new record. I checked the location at the top of the photo to see where he was. He was in New York City, where he lives.

I leave my Sebastian Stan shrine of a room, hopped on a private jet, and flew to New York to see the love of my life. I printed out 30,000 fliers with my face edited into a picture of Sebastian Stan making out with a random girl (I put my face on where he was kissing).

I spend 2 weeks working on that photo to make it seem super realistic. I threw a thousand of them through the window of the jet while we were over the state of New York. It made the news within the first hour of throwing them out the window.

The plane landed, and I sprinted to the apartment that was identical to the one Sebastian Stan had. I broke in and tried to go in for the kiss. I missed.

Complete fail.

"I love you!" I yelled running into the room finally seeing my soulmate in person and not through his window.

" You psycho bitch! I'm calling the cops! Get out!" and dialled 911. Not my most fond memory.

My sentence was only 4 years, and I got a restraining order filed against me. HA! That won't stop me. So I haven't really changed. Most say prison changes you, but for me, I escaped in a matter of seconds. I burned the place to shreds where no one could see.

I helped all the fellow prisoners escape and killed all of the cops in our way. No one suspected me, since before anyone could get a hold of the security footage, I moved it high into the sky, dropped it, watched it break into shreds, and then burnt it to ash.

I did almost burn down my house. Well, I did burn down my first one. I blamed it on my poor cooking skills and the crappy oven that they gave me, and in the end I got $70,000 from insurance. I used that money to get into law school, which then i became a failed lawyer, and currently work in a cubicle the size of a bathroom stall.

"I need to get my life together." I say out loud. I didn't have anyone to say it to because of my commitment issues I've had with men in the past. Ah good times.

I bought a new Sebastian Stan/Marvel shirt, called it a day, and thought about how I hoped that Erin, Maddie and Alyssa's lives were as screwed up as mine.