Part 5

Erin POV:

The day has finally come. Time to go and see the people who made my teenage years complete shit. Ah, so exciting!

My favourite thing to do it to drag Mason into doing things I know he does not like, which is what I did next.

Time to go shopping. I need to get a new dress from the occasion. Since I have zero time management skills, I had to buy the dress on the way there.

"MASON!!! LETS GOO!!!" I yell from across the room.

"I don't care leave me alone and go by yourself." He stated. It's his way of expressing his love for me! I couldn't be luckier.

"Mason! Don't play like that!!!! I'm dragging you out of here!!" I say with my quirky tone. I start to get annoyed with him.

I hear him run the water from the kitchen tap, so I make the fosset explode water all in his face. I don't stop until he finally agrees to come with me and go to the dumb reunion with me.

"Hey, now thanks to you fuckwad I have to buy a new fosset! This is the third one this month. What if wrong with you." He says brushing the water i just exploded on him off his face.

"Oh Mason! Stop being silly!!" I teleport over to him. "Here I'll help clean you off, and you can drive me to the dress shop!!" I pat him down with a dish rag.

After cleaning him up, we walk to the car and drive to the nearest store.

Niki's Chic Boutique.

We waltz in to see a crap ton of dresses at the boutique. I try on many different dresses until I find this amazing, beautiful, shiny, amazing, cute, red velvet dress of my dreams. It made me look like a Kardashian, and when I put it on, it felt like I was sitting in a big soft blanket. It was amazing. I felt like a confident queen, like I owned the world. It didn't show off anything, which I loved, and couldn't ever think of a better dress for me.

"Mason! Mason! I found the one!" I called out from the dressing room.

"Sure fuckwad get your ass out here and show me or whatever." He announces without looking up from his phone.

I get out looking hotter than ever. Knowing mason will have to pay for all of this made me feel even better.

He looks up from his phone for 0.2 seconds, and looks at my boobs.

"Not good. It's ugly fuckwad. Go change." He says wanting to be anywhere else.

I cant believe I thought this dress was pretty on me. Anything Mason says in true, and he says it's ugly.

Before I could unzip my dress, I hear him throw over a black mesh dress over with 2 pieces of duck tape and black underwear. It's beautiful!!! I tried it on, but wasn't really pleased with the way it looks.

"Mason!! I'm coming!" I cheer quirkily.

I push open the curtain in the boutique, revealing myself to Mason.

This time he looks up from his phone for 0.8 seconds. Must mean he likes what he sees. He does the same thing again.

"I like this. I'll buy it fuckwad." He stated.

Anything Mason says, is true! The way he calls me fuckwad also brings me so much joy. Couldn't ask for a sweeter nickname.

We bring it up to the cashier, who's name tag reads 'Chloe N.'

We've been here before so Chloe and I really started to get to know each other. "Hey girl!!!! Missed you!"

"Right back at you. This will be all?" She says holding up the 10 inch mesh, duck tape and underwear, all part of the set.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Mason says while slamming down a 50 on the counter. "Keep the change."

He pulls me out the store, and makes me change in the car. After I nearly rip the thin mesh, into a million pieces, I was finally ready to go to the reunion I have been dreading. In a Mason-Approved dress.

The second we get there, Mason pulls out a bottle of brandy, chugs it down, and then shoves me out of the car.

I took a deep breath, said out loud how much I love Mason, and pushed open the doors.