Break in

*not proofread*

This is a bit more action filled chapter than my previous.
Warnings: violence, guns,
Shooting, break in and swearing.

Scarlett POV:

Annie and I are walking the dogs. We have now started not bringing the stroller, because she barely want to use it anyways. If she gets really tired I'll carry her. Gucci and Chanel are so sweet that when they have to walk on a leash, Annie can take the leash.

They don't try anything, walks slowly beside her. Then when we get to the park they're the sweetest. They get so happy there because then we'll let them off their leashes.

"Annie sweetie, can yo unbelievers it's already starting to get dark?" I ask the toddler that's in front of me walking Chanel. I have Gucci.

"Dark?" She raises her little hands. "Already?" She looks so surprised. It's quite funny actually.

"Alright Annie, you ready to go home?" I suggest. She just claps her hands. She's pretty inventive, because she started using this as a way to say yes and to get attention.

As soon as we walk inside the door, it starts pouring down outside. "Oh Anna, we got inside just in time"

"Yes mama. Just time" she says and smiles proudly. I take off her jacket and outside clothes.

"Ok, let's watch a bit of TV and then go to bed?" I ask her. Once again she claps her hands. I pick her up and we walk over to the couch. The fireplace is putting and crackling nicely and warmly in the living room. It's starting to get warmer, so the snow is wetter and more like rain, but still so cold that we want the fireplace on.

I sit down and Annie cuddles up to me. "Watch mommy?" She asks and looks up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Sure sweetie" I say and drag my fingers through her hair. She doesn't have that much yet, but it's starting to really come in. I put on The nanny diaries. Gucci and Chanel lies on the floor in front of us. I want to stay here forever.

Timeskip: a few hours.

I look at the clock and realize what the time is. "Oh Annabelle, it's way past your bedtime. Why didn't you say anything?" I ask the girl. No answer. I look down at her and realize she's king gone.

I pick her up carefully and carry her upstairs. Then I move towards her bed but once I put her down she starts stirring. I get back up and try again. But same thing happens. I guess I'm putting her in my bed then. There I'm apparently allowed to put her down. This girl.. I love her.

I decide I might as well get into my own pajamas. Me and Annie have a photo shoot tomorrow, so better be well rested. After I've taken on my pajamas I walk back into my room and see my gorgeous daughter laying there, asleep.

 After I've taken on my pajamas I walk back into my room and see my gorgeous daughter laying there, asleep