First word

Scarlett POV: Timeskip - November 22 2015 (Annie - 1 year and 2 months old)

It's my birthday today. I turn 31. So I'm inviting some family and friends. Right now I'm looking at my list of who's coming and who's not. There's some people I haven't gotten an answer from yet so we'll see.

•Haven't answered •Coming •Not coming
-Mom
-Dad
-Hunter
-Vanessa
-Adrian
-Christian
-Elizabeth Olsen "Lizzie"
-Chris Evans
-RDJ
-Mark
-Chris Hemsworth
-Florence Pugh
-Tom Hiddleston
-Tom Holland
-Jeremy Renner
-Paul Bethany
-Samuel L. Jackson
-Cobie Smulders
-Gwyneth Paltrow

I was thinking about inviting some other people, like for example from other casts. But since Annie's as young as she is, and there's already coming so many people I didn't want to invite more.

 But since Annie's as young as she is, and there's already coming so many people I didn't want to invite more

Scarlett.Johansson: Second birthday with this baby girl. How did I become THIS lucky?

Liked by LizzieOlsen and 4.4 million others

ChrisEvans: Happy birthday to my best friend. Can't wait to see you later.

LizzieOlsen: This girl is always happy. Happy birthday Scar🥳
Liked by Scarlett.Johansson

RobertDowneyJr: This girl is the only reason I follow this account..!
|-> Scarlett.Johansson: Haha, very funny. Buuut then again, wouldn't blame you.

User3: Happy 31st!! Ah big number🥳💕

User1: Ahh hope you and Annie get the best day!

User4: ok, but why she keep posting that kid? It's fugly and doesn't matter. The kid's gotta go. Just get rid of it already.
|-> User1: You can't even let her go free on her birthday without you trashing down her 1 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER? God. Some people!

Load more comments

People were wishing me a happy birthday, and how they can't wait to see me. This makes me so happy.

I turn off my phone and get out of bed to get ready. Annie will be waking up around now, so I go to her room.

"Anna banana, you awake yet sweet pea?" I say softly.

I hear a whimper and then soft cries. "Ah sweetie. Mama's here. Ok baby girl" I walk over and pick her up. She cuddles close to my chest, which this girl always does in the morning. It makes my heart whole.

"Yes, good morning baby. You ready for the day? Sleep good?" I ask enthusiastically, not expecting an answer. "Well I did, for once" I laugh. She smiles back at me. How did I get this lucky.

We make our way down to the kitchen and I'm going to make something to eat. For her and for me.

I put Annie down in her high chair and start on making some food. I make her some apple and potato pancakes while I just make some eggs and bacon for me.

We have had some trouble with eating, but it's getting there. She ate almost everything I made her.

-Timeskip to around the end of the party-

Almost everyone has left, it's only me, RDJ, both Chris's, Jeremy, Lizzie, Gwyneth, Cobie and obviously Annie left.

Annie is sitting on the floor playing with her blocks, while we're all sitting in the sofa talking.

"So, how was it today Scar?" Lizzie asked me all of the sudden.

"It was.. hmm... it was actually perfect. It couldn't have gone better" I answered truthfully. I could hear Annie fuzz in the background, but I chose to ignore that and continue on with this conversation.

"Ma-ma" my head snapped in the direction of the sound.

"What was that?" I said ecstatically pointing to Annie. She was looking up at me. "Did you guys hear that?"

"God did she just say her first words?" Chris H asked.

"Yes! Yes she did!! And it was MAMA!" I bent down and picked her up. "My little angel said mama. I've done something correctly at least" I twirled around with Annie balancing on my hip. She had the toothiest grin plastered on her face. Letting out little giggles.

Suddenly I heard the speakers turning on. The song 'girls just wanna have fun' started playing. (The song I added above) and everyone started dancing with us. This is truly the best birthday ever. She was a bit behind on her talking, but that doesn't matter. She did it! She said her first words.

"Can you say it again Annie? Say Ma-Ma" I asked her. She squealed and repeated.

"M-a-ma"

My baby girl can say mama. Aren't I the luckiest person on this planet?