Toddler besties (Day 3)

It's another day with a child. I've only been watching Annie for two days and I'm exhausted. I do not know how Scarlett does it. Today she has a play date with her little best friend. Then tomorrow it's day care again. After that she has some filming for a few day than she has one free day.

Like this kid is more busy than me, a full time working adult. But she seems to love it. Scarlett says she gets all whiny and grumpy if she's inside not doing anything all day.

Today I was woken up by Annie crying her heart out through the baby monitor. So I went to go get her. The poor girl misses her mother a lot.

"Hey baby girl. How you doing today?" I say softly while going in to pick her up. "Are you going to see Ashton today?" She perked you a bit at the mention of Ashton.

"Aston" she mimics after me.

"Yes you're correct. Ashton" I say in a sing songey voice. While doing a little dance with her balanced on my hip.

I put Annie in the most adorable dress.

Annie's outfit

Annie's outfit

Annie's hair.

I love all of the clothes Scar has for her little girl. When Scarlett called last night Annie was already put to bed sleeping so we'll make sure to call her while she's still awake today.

I have been texting a bit with Ashton's mom, Naomi and we have planned to meet up around 2 pm and go to the park. Then maybe go to some stores and do some shopping.

We go downstairs and eat some breakfast. Then we just watch some TV for a few hours.

It's currently 11 am and it's time to call Scarlett for a little while before Annie's nap.

*ring ring*
Scarlett:
Heyyyyy! Ah how I've missed you guys.

Me:
Hey! How is it going over there?

Scarlett:
Everything here is great, but I miss you and my little girl very very much

Me:
Ok, hold on a sec and I'll get Annie for you.