Wouf wouf

Scarlett POV:

Today me, Annie, Naomi and Ashton is going to the zoo. Annie is absolutely obsessed with animals. This will be perfect for her. I've been wanting a dog and I think that will be a perfect addition to our little family. But that's for later.

Me and Annie is eating some breakfast, waiting for Ashton and Naomi. Her outfit is really cute today.

 Her outfit is really cute today

She just looks so adorable. "Annie? You ready for the zoo with Ashton?" I ask enthusiastically.

"Yea yea Aston" she says while doing her little happy dance. "I wuve Aston"

"Yes we all love Ashton in this house" I smile at her. Just as I do that the door bell rings. I pick Annie up and we grab the diaper bag and go to open the door. Her stroller is already in the car. I packed that yesterday.

"Hey Naomi" I say leaning in to hug her.

"Hi" she replies and hugs me back. Ashton stands on the ground. Seeing as he is a year older than Annie he walks a bit better than her.

Annie motions to be put down to Ashton. "What an adorable outfit he's wearing" I say when I notice it.

 "What an adorable outfit he's wearing" I say when I notice it

"Thanks, he actually picked it out himself. Or kinda" she says. Then bends down to Annie's height. "Look at that adorable dress Anna" she says. She uses Anna instead of Annie. I find that so adorable. I just know she's gonna love that when she grows up.

Annie reaches out and hugs Ashton. "They're so adorable" I say as we admire the two toddlers. "Shall we go?" I eventually suggest.

"Yeah" she says and picks Ashton up. I do the same with Annie.

We go to our separate cars and drive off. Once we make it I pull the stroller out. I feel so much safer with her in it, than not. Of course I'll take her out at times, but for now that's where she'll sit. Naomi also brought Ashton's stroller.

First we go and look at the zebras. Annie laughs and points to the zebras. "Horsie" she says. I go to her and crouch down.

"Baby that's called a zebra" I try to explain to her. "You see the stripes? Horses don't have those" I don't think she understood, but it was worth a shot.