akaashi keiji

hi so this is currently the last
request for this book!
i hope you guys enjoy this!

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Life with your significant other will forever feel the best. Well, it may seem different for others, but for me it's been the best. Marrying and spending the rest of our lives together.. I love that part.

I love how my husband is really kind and caring. He makes drawings of me and paints anything he can for me. He's really cute when he does that.

Today's our anniversary, and I'm on my way home from the mall. I went out to buy groceries and I also got cake to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I just.. I feel like he's been working too hard for us.

I unlock the door and feel my heart drop as I find scattered clothing on the floor. Why is there women's clothing.. that do not belong to me... resting on the floor? High heels at the doorway..

I place the cake and the bags on the table, and head to the room, my eyes tearing up as I find him making out with a woman. He turns to me in shock, and I take step backs away from him.

He's.. He's undressing... a.. "(Y/n), let me explain."

"Oh my god.. I thought you said.." They're about to..

I cover my mouth and tears roll down my cheeks as he tries to approach me. I'm shaking. Why would he do this? He was never interested in.. He's really.. I..

I don't know what to say to him. I don't know how to react. He's... on our anniversary.. Why? How could he..? Was I actually.. not enough for him..?

"I-I'll be going.." the woman says and heads out as she gets dressed.

I fall to my feet and breakdown, all of the thoughts I thought I'd never think of started rushing into my head. I can't believe he'd do that to me.. Why..?

"Love, please hear me out.." he tries to touch me, but I swat his hand away and rush to the guest room, "Love, (Y/n) please.. listen... I love you, I'm sorry.. Love, please hear me out.."

I put my earphones on and blast music into my ears. I can't deal with him right now. I can't deal with him at all. Was I never enough for him? Was I not the woman he actually wanted..?

I couldn't sleep. I locked myself in the room.. I couldn't sleep. I just listened to songs and cried all night. Does he not love me anymore..?

He was knocking on my door all night. He just stopped when it was around 3 AM. I never tried to listen to him once, nor did I ever try to open the door for him. The scene from last night just..

I'm hungry.. but I don't want to go out. I can't face him right now. I don't want to face him at all.. He cheated on me on our anniversary. I don't know what I should do..

The time.. He should be out for work. I open the door and find the house empty.. He's out. I can eat. I hurriedly make food and bring all of the snacks to the guest room, so I won't have to go see him later.